Reviews for Will You Marry Me?
11-Dino chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Beautiful Story - what a heartful proposal
Phyks chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This is my first fan fic so I have to say... It's perfect! I'll read more of your works in the coming time. :)
d chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
aw! that was so sweet!
Titch22 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
An amazing story with the perfect last line!
framework4 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Nicely done. I enjoyed the way you wrote them. Smallvlle the series won't get it right but you do.

Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
A perfect fic.
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
You know what? I've read this before - and I still have the same reaction as I did when I first laid eyes on it...

CK and LL is right. They're perfect for each other. No matter where I look, how I look, why I look or even when I look... all I see is CK and LL together forever. What I see is two halves of a whole, fitting exactly. It's two souls that cleave to one another. Two lives incomplete without the other. Two beings full of contradictions yet fittingly, inherently the same. They're like two paths in a journey that finally intersects each other to find home. It's just right. You know how some things seem to not make sense but do? It's Lois and Clark - simple as that.
happyalien chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Wow!That Was Extremely Sweet...How In Season 7 They'll Finally Acknoledge Their Feelings.
batfan7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That's got to be the sweetest proposal ever. And his fumbling earlier attempts just made it sweeter when it actually happened. It was beautiful. Your stories are always incredible. :-)
Kingslee chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Absolutely beautiful. I loved that Clark was having such a hard time finding the words to propose... until it was the right moment. Also loved the beginning with the recap of the previous proposals.
gunnman chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wonderful story. Truly touching.

Gunn
xSmile chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
hey..omg damn taht jus gave lik shivers down my back..LOL..omg taht was so intense..lik tha two speeches..& omg its rly funny how he kept trying so many times 2 ask her out but ther was never tah perfect moment..omg that was rly good..i love this one shot..amazing
ooo a jellybean chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
wow! that was so amazing!
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
i have to say that was fantastic, it's going on my favourites. and i have to ask, are you a reader of comics and a watcher of the show? because even some of the pharses and tones you have written the characters in they are in both worlds (comics and t.v and/or movies) so correct.

once again thanks...

thewomanwhosoldtheworld
Callista Wolfwood chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Aw that was really sweet