Reviews for Chronicles of the Night
agent137 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
nice, very nice. you should make nightclaw in the marvel universe too. you can have act like more serious and focused by showing a batman side on felix.
JakeCrusher chapter 30 . 10/8/2010
Your biggest problem with this story is that your afraid of your own heroes outdoing the marvel ones.
JakeCrusher chapter 22 . 10/5/2010
Poor Lisa seems to be getting all the trouble.
The Blocked Writer chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
Wha-ah-ah-ah! *splat!*

So I finally read this story! :D

And using my amazing reviewing powers I grant this story...

5 drunk Tony Starks out of 5!

Of to the next!
Shining Riku chapter 40 . 1/20/2008
Sweet, sweet ending, Nintendogeek01. You really know how to pull off your stories, man! All in all, i love it! Of course, that's pretty normal.

I dunno what to say, so much for juicy thoughts, huh? I really really like this story, though, and you still have my respect as a great writer and story plotter. Scale of 1 to 10? 10/10, of course! Every once in a while, some of the wording in the fights seemed a tiny bit odd to me, but that isn't even worth taking off points for! Keep up the FREAKING LEGENDARY work, Nintendogeek! I expect another awesome story from you soon, and i wish ya good luck with it! See you next time, and take care, ya hear? May the moon and the stars shine bright for ya, pal! Till next time, Adieu!

Biggoron chapter 40 . 1/20/2008
I love the ending of this story. It was truly very well-written, and had me excited all the way though. Out of all your stories, I'd say this would have to have been my third favorite. (Ultimate Smash Adventure being 1st, and the Final Fantasy one a close second). Well done.

P.S: 9/10
Biggoron chapter 39 . 1/20/2008
That was epic. Very well-done. Very very well-done. I am impressed. I can't wait for the last chapter.

P.S: I updated my story just now.
Biggoron chapter 38 . 1/19/2008
Oh wow, this is extremely intense. Now it's time for Felix to kick Ultima's ass. I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm on the edge of my seat.

Shining Riku chapter 38 . 1/19/2008
Man, Ultimo is SCREWED! Go Felix! (I know this will turn out fine, so i'll just have to see how fine it turns out, i suppose.

The fighting's awesome, and i can't wait to see the next fight! Chances are, it's the last chapter before the epilogue, yesh?

Keep up the awesome work, and good luck with the next update! See ya next time, and take care!

Biggoron chapter 37 . 1/18/2008
O.o Whoa. That's some pretty intense stuff going on there... I can't say anything except that I CANNOT WAIT for the next chapter.

Shining Riku chapter 37 . 1/17/2008
WOW. That thing is SCARY as far as super weapons go. It had good attacks, but the scary part was how much damage it could take before it would even scratch. and then it'd just repair that with nanomachines! Scary.

Hmm, i wonder what happens next?

Keep up the awesome work, and good luck on the next update! See ya next time, and take care!

Shining Riku chapter 36 . 1/13/2008
Nintendogeek, i have but one thing to say...

Knowing you, if you call a robot something cool like (spoilers), then yeah, if it's an ultimate weapon then i am DEFINITELY looking forwards to seeing these next couple of chapter! Man, i can't wait for the next chapter! Too awesome!

Keep up the AWESOME work, and good luck with the next chapter! See ya next time, and take care!

Biggoron chapter 36 . 1/13/2008
So, the ultimate weapon's a robot, huh? I'm thinking that this is the conclusion, but I'm wondering what the White-garbed teenager's role is in this. Well, I'm eagerly awaiting next chapter. Awesome job.

Biggoron chapter 35 . 1/13/2008
Oh wow, this story really is soon coming to an end... I wonder what this weapon is... and I can't wait to find out. I'm off to read the next chapter.

(P.S: I just took your poll of the week)
Shining Riku chapter 35 . 1/9/2008
Wow. I wonder what this weapon is that the Captain is having (Beep) build? By zee vay, zee beep iz to block spoilerz.

And now i shall speak properly. This chappy was awesome! Action, suspense, and all da other good stuff. I'm sorry to hear the story will be over soon, but it's so good! I'm really looking forwards to these last few chapters!

Keep up the awesome work, and good luck with the next updatre! See ya next time, and take care!