Reviews for Death Note: Crossroads
KassieBoyd chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
Holy crap, I would have never thought of Matsuda with the Death Note. I very much like the plot and transitioning of this story. I love how you gave Matsuda a triger, a very good reason to use the Death Note. I can realisticly see all of this happening, even if parts are a little farfetched (but so were parts of Death Note). I'm also very interested in his interaction with Near.

I just want to spill out so many good things about this story, but I probably don't have the room. I really hope you finish it some day. I would apprechiate it.

-Kleb
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
It's really good so far~! w I wonder what will happen next~?
Kinoko Kunimitsu chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
I've never reviewed before I don't think...I just wanna say that THIS FIC IS AWESOME! I can't wait to see what happens next...Looks like I'll be waiting for a bit, but whatever! -
Halan Lore chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
Poor Matsuda, he's slipped up... I like this story a lot! Please keep writing, I'd like to see Near's reaction!
Red chapter 10 . 11/23/2008
Wow, I'm surprised that such a good storyline has so little reviews as the characterization is good and I look forward to the plot twists and turns.
Squiga chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
no! plz plz plz put the nxt bit up soon! this fic is so good!
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
D8 Oh no! Matsuda isn't going to be able to think quick enough and convincingly enough for Near to believe him! _ He screwed. Man, that just sucks, that Matsuda got paired off with NEAR, the smartest of them all. _ poor screwed dude.
bosniadovlin chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Aw, poor Aizawa. I love Matsuda-centric fics, and you've done such a good job with him. Keep it up!
WithABunny chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
I've never run into a fic with this plot before. This is the first of its kind (that I've seen), and wow is it good.

There are so many plot twists and mind games that my head keeps spinning. Kudos to you!
Sakura Sango chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
oh this is such an interesting story. I just happened to find it randomly, but wow you so have to update soon. I just have to know what is going to happen next!

~Saku~
FanofDa'EdBoyz chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
At the end my jaw literally dropped. O_o this is getting REALLY interesting! The second Kira is trying to figure out who helped L and so she can kill them, but keeps Aizawa alive to get information? Or did she get the information from the files before she kidnapped his family? OH! This is getting so good! Getting? IT IS!
HiWayXingFrog chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
...Oh, my. The plot thickens. Is this caller who I think they are?
ojuzu chapter 9 . 4/25/2008
Hm... so, is Misa back? Or has someone else gotten ahold of a Death Note?

And I like Sayu a good deal more now. Some part of me (probably the bit that likes reading shoujo manga) wants this to end up as Matsuda/Sayu. :D And, hm... was Matsuda surprised by that name only because he knew *he* hadn't killed that one, or because he recognized it?

Ryuuku is right, sometimes you'd think Matsuda inherited Raito's temper... At least he has something to do other than write down names in a notebook, though. Dealing with a second Kira should be interesting.
hiyokoriko-na chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
Ooh, plot twist. D I very much love where this is going, especially how you characterize Matsuda's conflicted state. He's going to have to watch out now...:0

And poor Aizawa, he's stuck in the middle.

Great as always~ 8D
ojuzu chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Matsuda is quickly becoming one of my favourite characters. He's not really hugely brilliant — in fact, he's someone I'd describe as having 'butterflies for brains' — but that's part of why I like him. Geniuses are all very well, but normal people — especially Matsuda — are more...interesting.

Lilz