Reviews for Death Note: Crossroads
Tami chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
Whoa. How is Matsuda going to pull this off? I think he is heck of a lot more capable than he thinks he is - but Near is, well, Near. A nosy kid who has a tendency to figure things out. :P

Kyoshi's death was heartbreaking, by the way. It was such a great part of the story - we really got to see Matsuda's train of thought, and why he chose to use the Death Note.

Love the Matsuda and Ryuk interaction. Love Matsuda. You portray him wonderfully. The plot's original. This is a really exciting fic, and I hope you update soon!
Farsan chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
Very good work! I'll keep an eye on this one.
GreyLiliy chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
Aw, poor Matsuda. He's just having a tough time there. And Ryuk's still as cute as ever.

Thanks for another chapter!
kriitikko chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
I love this story! Great work here, can't wait to see what'll happen to Matsuda.
RPFarseer chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
Matsuda may be in a bit of trouble already, if Near is already thinking that someone in the police killed them for revenge. I find the idea rather interesting, keep righting.
xXRemXx chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
Yay! New chapter I wonder what Ryuk's deal is...
vashsunglasses chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
Out of all the fanfic I read, and I read a zillion of them, this is currently my most favorite by far. When I saw the story update email I was completely ecstatic and you didn't let me down!
HiWayXingFrog chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
*Claps* Amazing, absolutely great. Finally a good Matsuda-oriented fic. You portray him so well! Now the question is: will he kill Near? He'd have to do it so it wouldn't look like Kira. Maybe make him suffocate while chewing on one of his toys.
RPFarseer chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
So Nate is already dead, and nobody suspects Matsuda yet. However only a few people now the second L's real name so whats going to happen next.
kriitikko chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
That would be something, Matsuda kills Near. The idea is fantastic and I hope to read more soon. Great writing.
Eledora chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Really like how you wrote the action scenes in this and the earlier chapter. Just imaging Matsuda doing all of that entertains me!

I quite like how he's being melancholy here too. Have been wondering how his character would be changed after the Death Note event... And not to mention that reading this is a good break from all those funny fanfics about him. _;

These sequences are indeed sufficient enough to explain Matsuda's use of Death Note, for he's always that emotional...
Peter Kim chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
he can't kill Near with the DEeathnote since only a few people knows Near's death and he is one of the few who would know Near's name. It is better if Matsuda convince Ryuk to find another shingami to drop his or her deathnote and stop using the deathnote for a while until the new dearthnote holder get used tio use the deathnote and kill people in public.
Peter Kim chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
Matsuda doesn't really need to kill Nate yet since he can give the deathnote back to Ryuk and ask him drop the deathnote in his apartment later like a month or a year so that he will regain the death note again or he can ask Ryuk to arrange another shingami to drop his or her deathnote so that Nate will go after that deathnote holder instaed of him.
Anime-Girl145 chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
This is good, update soon, ok? But... Now I have a problem with Matsuda, I loved him for what he did in the last episode..but now... He better NOT KILL MY NEAR!
Shadow Dragon Boss chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
Hooray, updating time! I was looking forward to this chapter, and was it ever exciting! This just gets better and better. I'm pretty psyched to know whether Matsuda will kill Near right off the bat or not. A great chapter to read and looking forward to the next one. Keep up the great work!

~ SDB, the sarbid nuclear ninja hamham :3