Reviews for The Final Lullaby
WonderRin chapter 22 . 2/25
Ha-ha! I loved the part with Riku, Mikoto, Sasuke and Hinata when Sasuke said the guidelines about Riku and Mikoto. I was bursting out laughing! Keep up the good work, Ms. Tranquil Writer. I really love your stories!
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 22 . 2/9
OMS! I totally LOVED this! Your stories never cease to amaze me, seriously! it was totally beautiful and just wow! I love your stories you are truly an amazing author! Seriously! Please please continue Divinity? It's my most favourite story from all the stories i have ever read. Loved this story!
Lucie4512 chapter 16 . 1/23
he left for 6 years!
Jolly9 chapter 12 . 1/6
No I didn't enjoy I because I don't like Itachi being the bad guy. :c
Jolly9 chapter 9 . 1/6
Booooo ! Don't make Itachi the bad guy! He's so sweet

I wish you had written this more recently so you could see how things are now. :(
Jolly9 chapter 8 . 1/6
I WAS SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LONGS AND ITS 4 AM! OH MY GOSH I SO SAID SHE SHOULD HAVE TWINS I SO SAID THAT! YATTA YATTA YATTA YATTA YATTA! ***** ****
Jolly9 chapter 7 . 1/6
I wish there were twins. :(
Jolly9 chapter 6 . 1/5
I HATE YOU.

I was thinking that maybe he woul end up getting a miscarriage due to that party but... I hate you all the same. .3. (Not for realzies but still..)
Jolly9 chapter 5 . 1/5
I think that's the grossest way to find out she was pregnant lol. :P

But this is cute and I just hope she's having like twins or triplets or something crazy like that. They'll have to move though maybe?
Jolly9 chapter 4 . 1/5
YATTA! YATTA! YATTA! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING HER PREGNANT! I LOVE PREGNACY STORIES, THEY'RE SO CUTE! and I just KNEW that throwing it away in the KITCHEN trash can would be significant. I just hope Naruto and Sasuke wash their hands...
Jolly9 chapter 3 . 1/5
I'm praying that she's pregnant. I would love to see that. I was hoping she woul get pregnant soon before I started the story but yeah. This is cute don't screw me over though.
Jolly9 chapter 1 . 1/5
I knew someone would end up pregnant. I initially thought it would be Ino because I thought she was havin a baby bower or something but it wasn't but then it got obvious it was Sakura. And I knew as soon as that game came up, Hinata would get busted by Neji.
Midnight4595 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
I think I read this and the first story twice. It is still such a pleasure to read your story. Thank you for your writing!
aurora0914 chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
Aw that was soo soo soo CUTE! ADOWABLE! I LOVED IT! But.,.. pout... isnt eleven children a bit too much? And couldnt they have used condoms or something?
Peachie-Trishie chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
I love the ending! It's just so beautiful! :')
1,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »