Reviews for The Final Lullaby
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
A sequel!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
LovitaSxH chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
wonderfull story!
LovitaSxH chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
perfect
seven7lila chapter 22 . 9/3/2014
!You are an amazing writer. Ididnt have enough time to read your fanfic but Ive found myself searching time to do it because Ive enjoyed it that much! And now that I finished reading it I only wish there was more. Keep on the good work. You have talent!
chaitu chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
best sasuke hinata fanfic I ever read!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
love it
jex the dork chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
i love this story and i love that they got together it was to cute o sasuke needs to chill on the over proteciveness,
WonderRin chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
Ha-ha! I loved the part with Riku, Mikoto, Sasuke and Hinata when Sasuke said the guidelines about Riku and Mikoto. I was bursting out laughing! Keep up the good work, Ms. Tranquil Writer. I really love your stories!
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
OMS! I totally LOVED this! Your stories never cease to amaze me, seriously! it was totally beautiful and just wow! I love your stories you are truly an amazing author! Seriously! Please please continue Divinity? It's my most favourite story from all the stories i have ever read. Loved this story!
Lucie4512 chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
he left for 6 years!
Jolly9 chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
No I didn't enjoy I because I don't like Itachi being the bad guy. :c
Jolly9 chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
Booooo ! Don't make Itachi the bad guy! He's so sweet

I wish you had written this more recently so you could see how things are now. :(
Jolly9 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
I WAS SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LONGS AND ITS 4 AM! OH MY GOSH I SO SAID SHE SHOULD HAVE TWINS I SO SAID THAT! YATTA YATTA YATTA YATTA YATTA! ***** ****
Jolly9 chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
I wish there were twins. :(
Jolly9 chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I HATE YOU.

I was thinking that maybe he woul end up getting a miscarriage due to that party but... I hate you all the same. .3. (Not for realzies but still..)
1,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »