Reviews for A Club
Virodeil chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Nice. Unexpected but sweet, pretty sweet. I usually don't like summaries that are snippets of any chapter inside, but this time I was curious, and I'm thankful that I was curious. I loved it. I would be even more thankful if you updated... Draco was human and nice, all three others too. You managed to put 4 different characters with different backgrounds together, and that's awesome. I just hope you won't put romance as the main topic later... Well, actually, I do hope that you update in the first place, even if it is about romance. :)

Cheers,
Rey
segir chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
this was kind of a cool spin, not something i had read before ..i found it odd that i started reading htis on te 75th aniversery of
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Interesting
sekmarcspn chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
A bit of an odd story, but I like it. Hope it gets taken up again sometime soon.
DestroyerDRT chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Is this story finished or is there more?
InvaderMiz28 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Have to admit, the first thing I thought of when Harry had an idea was a puppet show. xD
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Love how Draco gave Harry advice. :D
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
what going to happen next
fLoop chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
you have to write more!definietly write more, i've never read a story when Harry makes really close friends out of hermione and Ron. and Luna and Draco are a wonderful pair, i never noticed it before, come on, i KNOW you can finish it!
Reviewerrrrr chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
I really like this so far. Thanks for posting.
Ashi-Grey chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
ooo i like this a lot! i'm guessing you've abandoned it though? shame (
Legacyofthedawn chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
I'm in chapter two, and I'm already afraid that this is going to turn into an SOS-brigade type fanfic... i havce to keep going!
Lord Hallowell chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
This story is amazing and I see that it has been quite some time since you updated. I hope that you are intending to finish it because this truly is one of the best written and original fan fictions that I have read over the course of the past two years.
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
o this is brilliant! I've never seen anything like this at all! I hope you're still updating because it's been forever.
WolfspiritSD chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
I absolutely love this story! Right now I really don't care if it turns out tobe Harry and Hermione fic. It's really good! This story is quite different from the fanfics I usually end up reading and I love it!

I love personality you give these characters, especially Draco. He's awesome! He's definatley one of my favourite charcters now.

I love th storyline. It's kinda random (in a good way of course!) and it keeps you interested.

I can't wait until the next update!