Reviews for Snippets and Drabbles
Sena Yamazaki chapter 66 . 10/27
Yes! Now we finally know what happened in Texas with the snakes xD
Sena Yamazaki chapter 65 . 10/27
God! Lovely. I have little more to say after the obvious, that I love you, love your fics, that you're awesome and so are your fics. I'm trying to review anything to let you know that I'm reading and seriously enjoying your fics, so future reviews could be just incongruent words. Besos!
Sena Yamazaki chapter 62 . 10/27
I really liked this one in particular being a language enthusiast myself. (I feel like I didn't write that phrase right, I'm sorry)
Sena Yamazaki chapter 52 . 10/27
This is one of my favorite chapters. I LOVE out sider's POV and I really like Donny xD
Sena Yamazaki chapter 1 . 10/26
Hello! I just watched the movie again, so I'm reading this. Again. :D Your fics are awesome. I love them and I love you!
I want to watch that new movie, The Man From UNCLE, just so I can read your fics of it. Really, they are good. So. Good.
light at last chapter 67 . 7/26
I don't have much to say about this one other than "awww, cute." I love that Danny is confident Rusty doesn't care about Valentine's Day until he's not, and that he's instantly willing to put in a ton of effort to make sure Rusty gets something nice. And then it turns out he was right all along, which is fabulous. But the effort is still appreciated.
Sena Yamazaki chapter 4 . 3/3
This one's the BEST so far!
Peabodythecat chapter 67 . 2/14
Oh his was a great Valentines Day fic!
Of course Danny would want to please Rusty and would move heaven and earth to insure that he walls r be disappointed.
And of course Rusty is's the thought that counts.
And we know they are ALWAYS thinking of each other.

Hope you had a happy VD...the romantic holiday, not the loathsome disease. ;)
light at last chapter 66 . 1/21
Yay, more dialogue fic! I always enjoy these. Also, I'm fairly certain Rusty's body actually does directly convert sugar into thought. It's the only reasonable explanation. I am somewhat curious as to what they were doing in the desert, and also what some other random facts Rusty knows might be. As a random fact aficionado myself, I just want to know.
Peabodythecat chapter 4 . 1/17
Well, apparently Isabel didn't care for that surprise either.
I, however, found it to be delightful.
Peabodythecat chapter 55 . 1/17
Purrs happily like Zombie.
That is one damn lucky cat. In this fic alone he snuggles with Virgil, Danny and Rusty.
It's a sad, sad thing to admit you are jealous of a fictional neutered cat.
Peabodythecat chapter 66 . 1/17
Oh this was fun!
I love Polllyanna!Rusty and Grumpy!Danny. They were quite adorable.
Love, love, love the banter.
My favorite line : I automatically convert sugar to pure thought.
PizzaCanBePoetsToo chapter 65 . 1/6
I love all of your stories (except for the ones that made me cry my eyes out) and this one made me laugh in most of the chapters. Thank you for dedicating your time to these stories.
LassieLowrider chapter 65 . 1/3
I just read this entire thing in less than 2 hours

I regret nothing - I will when I have to wake up but meh

Also are you aware that you have some of the most spot-on characterisations of the, well, characters I've ever read? Are you sure you're not Danny Ocean? Because you're amazing.

Peabodythecat chapter 58 . 1/2
i don't care who you are, that's funny.