Reviews for Snippets and Drabbles
starliam chapter 68 . 2/1
Hi! I liked all of your little chapters.
I miss not having other Ocean's movies, and fanfictions are really filling a gap. Are you going to add more chapters?
Lanternyetti chapter 68 . 1/7
I always wanted to find a way to properly express my affection towards you and your friend InSilva ,because your work really bring a lot of happiness to me and I do have some wonderful emotional experiences through reading English is not my first language,so I always hesitated to review and afraid I cannot make all things what the hey,here I am.

I have been reading all your guys' stories for about over the past half year,and I truly enjoyed and loved your portray of Danny and Rusty and the beautiful relationship between styles are obviously different but both are very fantastic.I even practice my English handwriting by writing down some of your stories and I still do I think your stories are worth memorizing
and I enjoy writing them down by my hands then read the stories I cannot put it too well but I think your guys' controlling ability of words and plots are really refreshing and intriguing.

Through the movie,and through the stories written by you two,I feel that Danny and Rusty really both have this attracting and unconventional personalities that few possess,and they fit,they are a perfect match and an interesting life may be hard sometime but is so full of it is so appealing to get to know more and more about it.I was obsessed with them and with this fandom alone for quiet a while(though clearly not as long as you guys),and by reading your stories definitely push me more and more deep into it ,haha.

I must say ,you two give me the different reading reading your story I find myself sometimes need to be emotional prepared because some of your stories are really dark and even somehow tormenting the heart of our your touch of them are so persuading, and no matter what bad things happened,when the warm parts show ,when the inevitably strong links between Danny and Rusty show,and that's gold.I really like your imagination of what them would be like in their youth,bring a whole new but yet also very convincing world to life. It makes me wonder too,and makes Danny and Rusty even more rich of life and lots of your one-shots also bright my day.

By reading InSilva's stories, I always smiled,even giggled like a school girl sometimes,though surely she also had written some heavy-setting stories,but I just love the witty humor and the easy fluid way her stories is definitely what i am going to write-and-read-again next.

You two both had created a lot of intriguing adventures and i was always eager to find out what's going to happen next.

I do believe if I instantly write down my feelings when I just finished reading the story ,then the review would be more specific and clear,but I want to say something for now.

I am going to read your fantastic stories again and drop more reviews from time to time if I can struggle to write more with my poor English.

And please Forgive me if I said something inappropriate or slightly I hope won't swallow my words.

Thank you otherhawk and thank you InSilva,for your great stories and for you devoted your time and minds to write them down!

your sincerely reader
InSilva chapter 65 . 12/31/2015
Smiling for the five times and of course for the one time. Lots of reasons for Danny to kiss Rusty and I liked the "There were fireworks" and giggling for the VJ day scene. And so glad that in the end Danny just kissed him with no extenuating circumstances that Rusty can use to explain it. Because yes, he's straight but Rusty is Rusty. Nods. Feel this is start of even more beautiful friendship.
InSilva chapter 64 . 12/31/2015
Haven't seen True Blood. Do know it involves vampires. :)

What I love about this piece (apart from the Latin - might have done whole review in Latin if I could have worked it out) is actually the silent group. Because I can see the scene with Toulour, tense and yes, frightened and hating that he is having to ask Rusty for a favour but doing it anyway. Can see Danny understanding slightly more of their conversation than he might have expected. Can see Rusty helping Toulour even though he doesn't much care for him and that of course is the difference between them because people are never simply assets for Rusty.

Above all that, I can see the rest of them following the exchange and the puzzled and the astonished and above all that, the acceptance. And guess it might be any kind of secret revealed because the long and the short of it is that he is Rusty. Do love Danny's "yes, Rusty isn't human, yes, I've always known" speech. And giggling because he is *so* looking at Linus and the twins with the "painfully obvious" bit.
InSilva chapter 68 . 12/31/2015
I choose this fandom too. Sigh for the aftermath of pain and danger and glad that Stan is on hand to look after Danny's injuries. No surprise that Rusty blames himself. That's what they do in this situation.

Will have you know that I spent a puzzled moment going "Pallas Athena's bird is an owl" before realising the Poe. Yes, yes, it was very obvious, very quickly but still. And robin is a smart bird. It is going to be well fed.

Amused for the size of the order of Chinese. Unless it was really expensive restaurant. Suspect Rusty just ordered his favourite phone numbers off the menu. Hope it didn't take an hour and a half to deliver. ;) And smiling for the punch. Quite right. And Danny is quite right too for all the reasons he doesn't tell him. It is a good Christmas.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/29/2015
So nice to get an update to this series after a long time. An excellent chapter as always!
Sena Yamazaki chapter 66 . 10/27/2015
Yes! Now we finally know what happened in Texas with the snakes xD
Sena Yamazaki chapter 65 . 10/27/2015
God! Lovely. I have little more to say after the obvious, that I love you, love your fics, that you're awesome and so are your fics. I'm trying to review anything to let you know that I'm reading and seriously enjoying your fics, so future reviews could be just incongruent words. Besos!
Sena Yamazaki chapter 62 . 10/27/2015
I really liked this one in particular being a language enthusiast myself. (I feel like I didn't write that phrase right, I'm sorry)
Sena Yamazaki chapter 52 . 10/27/2015
This is one of my favorite chapters. I LOVE out sider's POV and I really like Donny xD
Sena Yamazaki chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Hello! I just watched the movie again, so I'm reading this. Again. :D Your fics are awesome. I love them and I love you!
I want to watch that new movie, The Man From UNCLE, just so I can read your fics of it. Really, they are good. So. Good.
light at last chapter 67 . 7/26/2015
I don't have much to say about this one other than "awww, cute." I love that Danny is confident Rusty doesn't care about Valentine's Day until he's not, and that he's instantly willing to put in a ton of effort to make sure Rusty gets something nice. And then it turns out he was right all along, which is fabulous. But the effort is still appreciated.
Sena Yamazaki chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
This one's the BEST so far!
Peabodythecat chapter 67 . 2/14/2015
Oh his was a great Valentines Day fic!
Of course Danny would want to please Rusty and would move heaven and earth to insure that he walls r be disappointed.
And of course Rusty is right..it's the thought that counts.
And we know they are ALWAYS thinking of each other.

Hope you had a happy VD...the romantic holiday, not the loathsome disease. ;)
light at last chapter 66 . 1/21/2015
Yay, more dialogue fic! I always enjoy these. Also, I'm fairly certain Rusty's body actually does directly convert sugar into thought. It's the only reasonable explanation. I am somewhat curious as to what they were doing in the desert, and also what some other random facts Rusty knows might be. As a random fact aficionado myself, I just want to know.