Reviews for A Study of Hands
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was so cute! This story just made my day C:
penguin sledding chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Gosh, fics like this, always talking about how they're really just kids...

You hit so many points so well-the style of airbending, the youth of the characters, Aang's dream, everything in this is so beautiful.

My favourite line has got to be the one about Aang catching the moon's rays. That was stunning.
Pechay chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Aww... CUTE!
Robin' Lane chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Saying so much about so little and saying it in THAT way (which resemble the feeling of staring at a Monet): that's all it takes to be considered a great writer
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Lovely. I enjoyed this very much. Nice job with the characters - they flow to life under your pen.
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wow. I love all the... symbolism in this. Amazing work. Keep it up! Really amazing!
Ookamii chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I love it! And it's true too. You're a great author when it comes to this.
Rhinocio chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was freaking beautiful. I loved the whole thing. Especially the bits about Katara checking for Sokka being there and the bit about all their hands being small... just lovely.
Alisa chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
wow. Great job! I loved that...the world might not slip through our fingers like the fine sand that it is...perfect!
Amanda K chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I just wanted to let you know that this is one of the best fanfics I have read. It is very true to the spirit and characters of the show. You seem to be a very sensitive person. In all honesty, this is one of the best pieces of writing I have read, and I'm and English major! Just thought I'd let you know I really enjoyed reading your work.
chocobeer chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
hm...not as bad as i expected.

it was sweet, but it struck me as almost a friend fic more than romantic. anyway, im glad i suffered through it. just because i love you so much. _

good writing and idea, as always.
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aw! That was very sweet, and amazingly written!
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I thought this was plenty long, and I really enjoyed it. I love stories when either Aang or Katara are watching the other sleep. There are so many things they could be thinking about, and I think you captured most of them. Well done.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aw, how great! Thank you so much for the Kataang! I love Taang, but nothing beats Kataang. Awesome job. The present tense really adds a nice touch. I have a one-shot written in present tense. Writing it in that style adds some sort of element that I can't quite explain, but it makes the story much more captivating somehow. Great job!
Tuna Salad Sonnet chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Duh-hur. Oh lordy. How do I review this?

The only reason why I'm somewhat, not-really hesitating is due to the fact that I don't support Katara/Aang romance.

But that's why I love this. :D I suppose if I were Kataang, I would interpret it that way, and love it. But I'm NOT, and I STILL love it. I love their relationship, preferably platonic/familial wise, and you showed that perfectly.

Geeze, I'm all me me me here, aren't I? You are lovely. This is lovely. And thus I will show my love by favouriting you. :D And this story. (Sorry if none of this makes sense.)