Reviews for 803 A Flat Screen House
maipigen chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
I know it's long done, but I love it and will return for the rest of the episodes tomorrow i think!

Lol, it's so great as I read I "see" the episodes in my mind;) And Luke looks like he did in season five right around L/L's first hookup;)

Love you for doing this i might add!

Happy future writing

Ditte Mai

Denmark
SpyKid18 chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
O, I liked the Emily and RIchard story line here.

I wonder how you will develop it...
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
Even though Lorelai seems to have come up with a solution to their problem that seems to satisfy both of them I'm still sceptical that everything will work out just like that. It's too easy. Plus I think that including April in their relationship will prove to be another big obstacle, as your preview suggests. Oh, and you gotta love Babette for that comment on tying the knot! Looking forward to see how that conversation will play out.
MereteDele chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
i love! this story(ies)! You should have written the show so that it could have stayed on the air! HAha it's so good!
Lauren chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
*Oopsy! CORRECTION:

I meant i CAN see LL in that scene.
Lauren chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
What can i say, Audi? All i do is repeat myself. Your work is amazing. No.. beyond amazing!
Lauren chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Oh wow! That final scene was amazing!
Lauren chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Amazing! How do u do it? Even your Morey is in character!
Lauren chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I've just started rereading your season (have a lot of time on my hands hehe). Since i don't remember ever reviewing this, thought i'd get to it.

LOVED, loved, loved the teaser. I can't picture Luke&Lorelai in that scene.
LL-MatchMadeInHaven chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
wow...this is so damn perfect...this is exactly what I wanted to see in season 8 (unfortunately we didn't get one..:( )..

You are amazing...I am loving every word of it...you have captured the essence of Luke and Lorelai's relationship, so perfectly...not only Luke and Lorelai, but also your Sookie, Michel, Emily, Richard, Rory, everyone is exactly like they were in GG...mind-blowing

on the down said, reading this is making me so sad...:((

Its reminding how badly I wanted a season 8...Its reminding me that fact that almost exactly one year ago GG has ended.*tear* Now I am sad and mad...

I will read all the 18 episodes you written so far (I hope you will write more and never stop) and visualize what I wanted the most through your stories...
flcrkr chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Aw. Lorelai followed Luke back to the apartment. How sweet. That was one awkward talk they were having about housing and what not when they woke up. Hehe glad to see that Chris is on the bad side of the Gilmore’s now. Nice conversation that Lorelai had with Rory. I thought for sure that Luke and Lorelai would agree to buy a new house. But I am happy that they are going to remodel and throw out things
flcrkr chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
Yay! Liz and TJ! I liked the talk Luke and TJ had. Glad it made Luke realize some things. Wow! What a FND! The elder Gilmore’s being drunk is funny. Glad they were nice to Luke! I wasn’t expecting Luke to not be able to go into the house for the movie. I knew there was more to it and I totally understand it though. I am glad he let it all out and now Lorelai knows for sure what the problem was.
flcrkr chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
Ha! Lorelai getting rid of the flat screen is great. That thing looked so wrong in her house.

Liked how Lorelai confronted Luke about the not spending the night at her place. I feel like there is more to it though. Hehe. Luke obsessed about Emily being mad at him for hanging up on her is so funny.
Mel chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
Hey this fanfic is great1 i love it!
AshGurl2897 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Great job! I am really enjoying your ideas for season 8. I found your story via the gg_fic lj community, so I'm way excited to be reading it.

Was Lorelai's "where's the Haitian when you need him" quip an homage to Heroes? If so, that was great. :)

Keep up the great work. I'm working my way to episode 10 and will be eagerly awaiting new episodes. :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »