Reviews for Grandia 2,1
Anmynous chapter 28 . 5/11/2012
This story impressed me in a way I had given up hope on experiencing, and I only regret I'm so late to the party.

Not only are the characters so true to their personalities that it's almost hard to believe, they keep the impressive amounts of power they had at the end of the game without being good at everything like the game mechanics allowed. Great approach, something I've always been bothered by in sequel fics!

There's a few places where wording feels strange, but going by the quality elsewhere I'm inclined to put it up to being creative with the language, or outright intentional like when Artojax speaks formally.

Even the overall plot impresses me, with unexpected turns and many things being merely insinuated, so I feel like I need to keep my wits about me for once.

I wonder if you'll even have a chance to see this review though, let alone continue the story...
MrsBadcrumble18 chapter 28 . 6/21/2011
Wow this is an excellent fic and so detailed i just finished reading it and its good enough to be an actual book i think well hopefully u will update soon... please :D
Ravenshirin chapter 28 . 4/21/2011
Wow! I'm not entirely sure what that chick was, but this chapter was nothing less than impressive! Please write more-this hasn't been updated in a while. The story is fantastic. Why does Elena glow? What was wrong with the woman who ran the place? What about Ryudo-is he okay? Why did the people just stand by and watch? A spell? Please write more!
Latyriel.Walk chapter 28 . 2/19/2010
Yay, finally a new chapter . hm Ryudos horns are active now, is he going to become dark-hearted like his brother? Well, hope to read more of this great fanfic, keep up the good work.
anime kaz chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
Fantastic job. i have just read chapter 7 and i have to admit i was getting worried...until he said he loved elena XD i cant wait to read more. you have written it so well You have the characters personalities down to an art! and the story is really getting intresting. cant wait to read more! will reveiw more if i like (or disike eg. killing a character, which you better not do i had hard enough time when mareg died in the game lol) as the story goes on. keep up the awesome work!
Ravenshirin chapter 27 . 3/7/2009
One word: more. It's about freaking TIME Ryudo did something about that bitch! ARGH! I'm so mad at her right now-so mad! My dad thinks I'm insane, in fact, because I yelled at the computer. ; I love this story. Now let Ryudo and Millenia and Aira annihilate that bitch. :D And Elena could come-that would be kick-butt. :D ...Okay, so that prolly won't happen, but it'd be nice! -
Latyriel.Walk chapter 25 . 2/19/2009
Like it thus far and I am really curious to see where Ryudo went going and yeah... where Elena is and how she is doing. Keep up that good work.
Ravenshirin chapter 25 . 2/10/2009
hehe! Millenia is so kick-ass! :D But what about Ryudo and Control-freak? Ya know, the leader chica? Oh, I can't wait until the next chapter!
Ravenshirin chapter 24 . 12/28/2008
I... don't really understand that last part. What did he smell? What about the stream? I don't quite understand... This is really good. Ryudo should kill the woman, though. She's annoying and she has everything too... planned. There's something wrong with that-something untruthful. Its... disgusting. I don't like her at all. And her reasoning for breaking off from Cyrum-I understand it a bit, but she's practically calling Roan a coward. Oh! That makes me so mad! (

Write more soon please!
Ravenshirin chapter 23 . 12/11/2008
No way! That's all? I need more! Please write more soon-I'll be waiting.
Ravenshirin chapter 22 . 12/11/2008
haha! Have I mentioned how kick-ass Ryudo is? :D
Ravenshirin chapter 16 . 12/9/2008
ITS ABOUT TIME!
Ravenshirin chapter 15 . 12/9/2008
Holy crap! What the hell is up with those temple things? What's wrong with Ryudo? Is it the Horns again? Or is something more going on? Oh, its killing me!
Ravenshirin chapter 13 . 12/8/2008
This story freaking rocks.
Ravenshirin chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
Ah, this is so good. There are a few mistakes in spelling that I've found, and, as I said before, ya gotta watch your tenses... But this is so awesome! How did Ryudo get there, though? Where's his stuff? Who saved him? What about those monsters? What did the words on the old "temple" place say? Where is Millenia? Is Elena even thinking about Ryudo at all? Whew! I gotta read more!