Reviews for Night Time
CitrusFlag chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Even though it was a really sexy smutty fic, it was also really sweet at the same time. Super adorable :3
Badonkadonk chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh sweet Jesus
This fic, I just can't. Perfect.
13nsin chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
First time I ever read a fic featuring this pairing... DAMN it was good, really thank you for posting this. *goes to read more of my new foung fav pairing*
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
It was a nice story I really like it
princessperp chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I...love...this...PAIRING! And I lvoe your story. Best Gaadei I have read yet.

I was listening to aerosmiths dude look like a lady while reading this. Suits Dei perfectly. :)
That one person chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
XD! I LOVED THE STORY! Its amazing. It has a soft touch to it but also a sadistic element that keeps it from being a boring mushy love story! XD I love how the characters are IN character and it actually makes sense in a way. 3 Keep up the good work.
Tight Spaces chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This was really good. The plotline seems very thought-out. I loved it :)
BomberBrat chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Aw. That was cute, oddly I find myself growing increasingly...more than okay with this paring...I feel like a traitor, lol.

It was awesome hun, loved it.

Brat
Nightmother chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
love it I got into this pairing after finding a piece of fanart i liked. Sadly most of the stories i've found so far are either AU or un-complete. I want more complete ones where they're in the proper naruto-verse.

Why is this pairing so addictive? It must be the forbiddenness (new word ) of it
The True Grammar Nazi chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Yup, you're a pervvy perv! But hey, aren't All yaoi fangirls pervs? That question shall always be answered with a yes...

I think this works better in the first person's point of view, good choice! I'm not really surprised at Dei's foot fetish though...not sure why, but he just seems like a fetish kinda guy, with his tongues and all. *shrugs*
Ishamaru Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
i really liked this it was a good story and i think i may have to write a one shot with this pairing XD i liked it :)
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aww, this was so sweet! I loved it! If you like Bleach, I hope you'll read my first yaoi... Yes... I am advertising... -lip quivers- Pwease?

But anywho, lol foot fetish...
sjoo chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
m, that was so hot! i was practicly having mutible orgasms while reading it. at the end was super kawwai! sqe
Desrt Rose chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I really like this fic.

So much detail. This is a cute pairing, yaoi is always good. (KBS!)

Great job. Keep up the great work!
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is a neat story. I liked it.