Reviews for The Wraith of Jack
jack sparrow fan chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
STUPID ! I HATE IT. MAN LOVEING MAN . THAT IS NOT RIGHT ! U HONESTLY THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD LIKE THIS STORY ?! YOUR MAD !
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
Wow ... just wow. This was amazing. It's like I was actually there with Jack. The end got me crying though, I must admit. But in a good way - it was bittersweet.
Midnite2ndLife chapter 12 . 11/13/2008
That was truely a beautiful piece of writing... I was crying so hard by the end of it I couldn't actually see the writing. Congradulations and please keep writing.
Charles Caleb Colton chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
'Death is the liberator of him whom freedom cannot release, the physician of him whom medicine cannot cure, and the comforter of him whom time cannot console.'

- Charles Caleb Colton
Wicked R chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
I like every bit to the last detail
Wicked R chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
my god, those three men, in such close promiximity. overdoze!
Wicked R chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
that was so nice for Jack.
Wicked R chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Jamie. I like the term. I'm rootin fe ye mate.
Wicked R chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I was readin this whole chapter with my mouth open. James believes in what's right, I think he'd go for Jack and for Jack to think of the other prisoners, that's so wonderful of him.
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
I love his letter and I love the crutches.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
I do not for one moment believe that the 'Pearl' will not miss Jack.
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
-is sobbing into Ville valo's shoulder- Ville: as you can see, you have made her quite happy with the update. she thinks that this chpter was quite good as well, -pats Gem's back- therethere sweetheart... gem: THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I noticed you've written Part 12, which you've posted elsewhere on the net.

Were you going to put it up here, too?
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
wow.. this is good. jack is a bit OOC, but it suits the other side of his personality well... i like it! update!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Nice to see Jack getting some comfort between his nightmares.

Now if only Will and James would quit fighting over which of them gets to make Jack his 'kept pirate.'