Reviews for Hunted Again
Thranduil's Bossy Elk chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
This is absolutely one of my favorite fanfics of all time! So much love for this one :D
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
HA! Love the ending. Too funny
Rat chapter 9 . 1/9/2008
Great fic, and I love the light epilogue. Awesome.
Rat chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
wow, those poor Winchesters. You're merciless. I love it.
Rat chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
you're absolutely right, there never is a ring platform around when you need one.
Rat chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
oh, great start! Can't wait to read the rest now.
onemediumdrip chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
hhaha, i just wanted to point out that as soon as you said that Sam was getting shot at underwater, i IMMEDIATELY thought of that mythbusters episode. and then you mentioned it, and i couldn't stop laughing!
friendly chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
great job.. do we get another story
That Girl Six chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
I've had this on my favorites list and owed you a review for a while now, and unfortunately you'll have to wait a little longer for anything detailed. However, just a drive-by to tell you that you have a fun, fun, if sadistic story on your hands. It is definitely worth the read.

Off the top of my head ... I like your dialogue. You have a good ear for it. It sounds natural, which is something that I usually find lacking in fic. People say what they want to say instead of hearing what the charcters are saying. So very nice job. There were a few punctuation things I noticed, but not a big deal. Mostly, I just enjoyed the pace and the dialogue. You didn't get too tied up in explaining too much. It was a refreshing read. Very, very nice.

Sturgis started? Gah. Shows you how often I look at a calendar these days. I'm so glad I'm out of the country and didn't remember. You have my condolences. Hopefully you're far enough away that your lawn will still be recognizable when it's all over. Thong Lady amused me, by the way. I kept thinking of Cher. Scary. That was not bedtime reading. heh.

Anyhoo, like I said, you have a fun story on your hands. enjoy the praise you're getting from everyone. You earned it.

Household Six
Kaewi chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
Wow, I actually got my wish for an epilogue! Thank you! It feels just a little more complete now.

Nice job :)
Mousitsa chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
Oh you evil, sadistic little... how could you possibly cause our handsome boys so much pain? How? OMG especially to ‘my’ lovely Dean ... argh! you're worse than Gordon ;) Damn, I loved your story! Even through all the cringe-worthy torture. Loved the return of Gordon - the guy that we just all love to hate - hope he stays around a while as an adversary. And you really nailed everyone’s “voice”, everybody was so much in character; excellent visuals and great attention to detail (such as Sam’s cell # as shown in BUBS)! And yeah, I remember watching that particular episode of Mythbusters too! But I guess Gordon traded in his old El Camino... for a truck? Oh well, probably too hard to get the Camino out of the impound yard anyways.

Terrific opening paragraphs... just the right words to quickly set up their situation in a manner where the reader was able to ‘see’ what was happening rather than the writer telling them. I first read your story without the Epilogue, but I’m grateful you went back and added more. It was just the perfect way to bring the whole thing to a close. And for those not too familiar with San Francisco, Lombard St. is the windiest street in the world, paved over with brick-like covering and making a number of tight twists and turns. There’s a great pic of it on Wikepedia; just type in the name on the search if you want to see it.

But you know Ciya... now you've messed things up for me... I have an incomplete story sitting on my hard drive at the moment which was based on a similar idea - the torture of our boys to reveal some deep family secrets (but I lean more towards psychological & emotional torture rather than physical). Don’t know if I’ll ever finish it now that you’ve done such a great job with this fic, unless I completely change my approach. Anyways, congrats on an outstanding job & thank you for sharing. Really LOVED it!
chituhr chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
Just wanted to say that I LOVED LOVED your story! It is an Excellent story! Please continue to write more stories, especially Sam/Dean stories!

Thank you for posting your story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 8/7/2007
Awesome ending to a wonderful story! Hopefully Jorge will listen to Bobby and leave the Gordon situation alone-the last thing the Winchesters need is more hunters coming after them!
Deanaholic1 chapter 9 . 8/7/2007
awesome epilogue..jst freaki awesome..u should do another story..plz
Emberseve chapter 9 . 8/7/2007
I honestly think you should make a sequel... Anyways, this was a very good story! I REALLY LOVED this chapter! It was very funny!

- Emberseve