Reviews for This Year's Girl
Sparrow and Destiny chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aww that is so cute, it really changes the way you see the transformers in the eyes of a child. Good work wiht this story!
i am thyne death chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
i was kind of waiting for a

story like this, thinking

it would be one of the cutest

things.

what a difference.

you completely turned it

downtown, filled with shaky

families, cell phone usage,

and lots of drinking.

it was definitely not what i had

expected at all, but a realistic

might've been better in this case.

i love it.

~death
Inkbug chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That was cute!

I loved that scene in the movie- I went to the film with a younger kid (eight) and we were quoting the movie walking out to the car- and he happend to quote that part.

Sadly though, he was looking at some lady who HADN'T seen the movie, and when he said, "are you the tooth-fairy?" she gave him a very weird look.

I loved this!
Lil Angel chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
OMG That was so cute and adorable! Good story of Katie and Ironhide (Alittle)

Yeah that was Ironhide a.k.a...The Tooth Fairy Which

Katie perfer to him! Hahahahahahaha! Love it!

Katie: "Excuse me! Are you the tooth Fairy?"

Ironhide: (Huh?What the heck is a tooth fairy?)He look oddly at the little female youngling before he move off away.

Haha! Love it!
some guy chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
aw that was cute
Zexion666 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
that was cute! I can't believe this, I started a story about the little girl, and named her Katie! xD Freakish weird! Haven't posted it yet.

anyway!

i
Drifting Wolf chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Aw! That was so cute! I had to learn the hard way... I stayed up a little later than i should have and heard someone enter my room. I took a small peek, enough si it wouldn't see it, and ther was my mom standing there exchanging my tooth for a quarter! You gotta hate parents for lying to you... It would've been better if they never told me. *shrugs*
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Yeah, that was Ironhide who came out of the pool, not Ratchet.

The lights were also probably regular pool lights.
Kenjirose chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Ironhide came from the pool

good job
CascadiaScience chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
good story...however, the bot that was in the pool was Ironhide, not Rachett. Rachett was near the building where teens were goofing off.
ED of Oblivion chapter 1 . 7/15/2007