Reviews for Afterglow
Xeal II chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Excellence, my friend. I adore this story. Besides being exceptionally well written, it is quite... "aw" worthy.
Lydia-aerithlove chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I truely admire the way you describe Cloud; it's his awkwardness and simplicity that attracts Aerith, and I love how she can see through his inward feelings You really is tellented, thanks for aharing! look farward to reading more!
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Very sweet! Even the word "Afterglow" has such a pretty ring to it. Great job!
mystic-Hoshi chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
very nice and light story. xD
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I liked this. It wasn't very long or short - just right in its details and expression. Not very deep or simple either - it was just right enough to warm the heart and lull one into a sense of peacefulness being provided an insight into Aerith's mind like this. Almost felt as if I was right there with her as she pictured herself and Cloud and so many things on her mind. This was a very nice take on what it would be like viewing things from her perspective, very much in-character with how she was like portrayed in the game.

Thus fic warrants given review reviewer is only happy to give. p
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh, I like this, cute and thoughtful and nicely written too. I like how you don't dwell purely on the romance - other important things happened that night, so it makes complete sense for Aerith to think about them, and it gives her a more rounded sense of character. Nice job. :)
Beeria chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Nice and sweet.

I loved the idea of Cloud kissing her hand. He's so cute :)

Hope to hear more from you soon.

Beeria