Reviews for Let's Make the Inuyasha Characters Do Stuff
Vfer chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
i fucking love your damn stories
kagomelover 21 chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
I dare for kagome to purify kikyos ass to hell and then sit inuyasha 100 times and for naraku and sesshomaru to give each other make overs while miroku treats sango like a princess doing whatever she says
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Maraku? Okay. BTW, luv Fluffy's screenname
kikyo and kagome chapter 21 . 12/15/2012
Inuyasha you dummy
goldspears chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
I might use your ides only with Naruto characters but that's a very BIG might, so yeah
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
okay umm this is a good cool funny story but yea if i had a dare...it would have been...sango can slap mirko as long as she wants (sorry mirko but your a pervert!)kagome kills kikyo 20x and inuyasha has to kiss kagome !
kikyos bitch chapter 22 . 8/25/2010
hi ok i want to know what sesshy thinks who has the biggest bust zize /i think its kikyo
Fon-Master Ion chapter 22 . 4/25/2009
This story is great ! ~ and funny. there aren't a lot of Inuyasha and Kikyo fics. so, please continue this ~

update soon, lol
Guest chapter 22 . 3/7/2009
this is one of the best storiy that i ever seen here ~. it's really nice. i hope you update soon ~
sundayswithgale chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
jajajaa
blue-demongirl chapter 22 . 2/17/2008
Hi, your fic sure is a crazy one! But that is what I find so amusing. I really like it, with all the nonsense and stuff, especially how you get involved in the dares with your evil attitude and your wicked ways. Gotta love evil characters! Go Sess and Naraku! But above them all I love Kikyo! If I were stupid Inuyasha I would have dumped Kagome the moment she came back. I also want to dare them, I’m not very creative but I’ll give it a shot.

My dare is: For (my) Kikyo to receive a non lethal injury to her head and loose her memory for the duration of the chapter. Then for her to think that she and Naraku are lovers and not remember Inuyasha so he can suffer! I dare Inuyasha to TRY and make her love him again (let’s see your romantic abilities… if u have any) while I watch and eat popcorn enjoying the drama. Sess has to give me a massage while doing so (no complains), Sango gets to use a whip on Miroku however she wants to for 5 min, then Miroku has to grope all of the males (again) while whispering sexy things to them (has to act like he means it), Shippo can’t utter a single word or else gets feed to rabid dogs (whines to much for kagome in my opinion), and Jaken has to rape Kagome. For those I didn’t mention they can just watch or eat extra sugary chocolate muffins (get hyper -).

Keep up the good work! And the torture :D
ChaoslordZX chapter 22 . 1/3/2008
Strange very strange
Bailando en la lluvia chapter 22 . 12/27/2007
lol. this stuff is funny. hope u write more!
winowa-san chapter 22 . 12/22/2007
Katana could you plez review my story it's called Know Your Stars Inu Style. plez read and review and plez no flaming i didn't try to flame you so i wish you to do the same for you thanks.

Winowa