Reviews for Blood Brothers
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 7/23
I'm leaning towards Mikey. It's funny that it could be Raph, though. You don't really think those two are alike until you have fics where it's an easy toss-up between the two. I'm also going to say the first brother was Leo, the second was Raph, and the third was Donnie. Leo was probably the one who contacted Mike. Plus, Mikey didn't storm off after the fight. He was the turtle remaining, which reminds me of sainw and now I'm sad.

Also, if it's up to us whether the captured turtle died or not, I'm going with he's not going to die. The captured turtle is just tired/sick. He's gonna be fine.
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 6/20
This was so good, amazing work! You are a talented author! See ya! ;)
theShipperOfManyShips chapter 1 . 6/14
It didn't even occur to me until I read your author's note that the captured turtle wasn't Mikey, was that who you had in mind?

Also I liked the oneshot a lot, it was well written and full of feels 3
bronze andromeda shun chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This is really good! I'm really curious as to who it was, though. Could you please tell me?
mikeys bro chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Was it mikey
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
It was amazing I think you are talking about mikey I know you are not talking about Leo or Ralph for sure and I pretty sure It was not Ralph because Ralph calls mikey buddy sometimes when mikey hurt so I think it mikey
Tamaki's Haruchan chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
is the turtle raph?
Emi The Ninja chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Im gonna go with Leo _ because he would remind them that they'll always sray as brothers

nice story!
MadelenIsabell chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Ok, so first I thought it was Raph that was taken, but now I'm thinking Leo..or maybe still Raph..or maybe Mikey..I'm pretty sure it's not Don xD Mainly because you wrote "weapons" and Don only has one, but that could've been a mistake as well..Nah, I'm going with Leo, wanna tell me who you were thinking of when you wrote it?

It was a great story, you're a really good writer :D
Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awww, so cute! *_* I really like this fanfic, the idea of the ritual of Blood Brothers is fantastic... I read some book too about it _

Nice work :D

Benny
Gaia'schild chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I have a feeling that you wrote this with Michelangelo in mind, at least thats how I read it. I stumbled upon you after reading your Doctor my Eyes fic (that I stupidly forgot to review) and loved it. Having Winnoa feel sorry for what she did to Jim as a child made her feel more real. And having Spock and Bones seem civil to each other behind everyone's back, Brilliant! Poor Kirk, everyone just seems to hate him.
sweetpeatea chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
very good. i could tell it was mikey very easily though. especially since you mentioned nunchuks and the fact that the blood brother part was all in his perspective. but i was still very enjoyable, wish there was more though
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Either Mikey or Raph. :)

This was great. That's all I cna say, it was great. :D And I loved it as usual. :D
Crafty-Pen-name chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
V-Very good story

The last scene m-made my heart clench in s-sadness

B-But who died?