Reviews for Go Speed Racer
beefan chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
continue!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
I Know that this is a shot in the dark here, but are you going to ever update this. It seems like such a wonderful concept and I really want to see how it might turn out.

SamXBe all the way.
Tori-chan chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Love it

I hope you will update soon, 'cause I can't find no BeeSam fic that updates often, or at least once in a month _

But I hope you keep writing on this fic _
Teldra chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
I like this! Would love to see more.
Lament of Meow chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Ha! I'm glad someone decided to go with that pic! This makes me happy and I can't wait for more to come!
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
This is great, I hope you update soon, I really find this interesting so far.
BlackSilks chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
You're killing me with this. I was hoping you'd update soon though...

Silks
BlackBolt chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
whoot :) way to go ...

please more - and please make them a couple ? *begging* it is AU, i know, but i like them so much as a pairing ;)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ...
Dahlia Franks chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Oh, i'm liking this idea very much. Biker Bee sounds HOT! Not only that, but Sam is just adorable (as always). I think it's cool that Sam has a peice of the allspark in his necklace. I wonder how that's going to play out. I can just see Bee protecting Sam as the Decipticons try and grab him.

GAH, anywho, this was a great setup chapter, i can't wait for the two to meet. Keep up the amazing work! I'll be back to review once you update!

Ava
la la la chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Awesome start! XD Can't wait to find out what happens next

are an ass lot of typos though, you might want to fix those
Autumn chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
Love the story!

I think it's a great way of integrating to old cartoons themes into a wonderfully written fanfic.

and if you haven't found a Beta yet I would like to be yours.

can't wait for the next chapter.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
Update soon! Please?

By the way, it's "no fuss, no muss". No e's in either of them.
littleoddball chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Fantastic fic, really looking forward to Bee and Sam's meeting now that I have read chapter one. oh I'm soulofastar on LJ and thought that if you still needed a beta I'd be glad to of service.
Salena Urriah chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
sounds great, so far. Update soon!
Fk306 chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
ack, I'm such an idiot! I was reading this same exact story in LJ community at the same time (multitasking between LJ ff. net xP I'm crazy like that) It wasn't until I was halfway through the story that I realized that I was reading two stories with the same title and same summary. Again, I repeat, I am such an idiot ;

anyways, this is great please update soon x3 poor bee, it must be annoying having to get rid of skid marks xD