Reviews for Affliction
AnimeAddict2412 chapter 11 . 5/18
Omg thanks for this story. I was really liking it, how sad it was EVERYTHING.
That ending of when she found him and all it was really really SAD.
I even started crying how ironic .
Thanks u so much for this it was really touching and all.
Thanks You
andy chapter 1 . 5/17
*unimportant
andy chapter 1 . 5/17
gaara is too weak and helpless
did you change an important character's name into sakura?
Loved this!Keep up writing,you have a great talent!
hahthisisawkward chapter 11 . 4/7
Hello! I've been meaning to say years ago, well done on this story :D I've just come back on here again to read it and it's just as good as i remember when i found it a couple years back :D Your story stuck in my head, and i never applauded you for such a brilliant piece :) Keep on going, you've got a way with words :)
CzappaStar chapter 11 . 4/7
F you. Really love this story (adding it to favorites) but... WHY DID IT HAVE TO END LIKE THAT?!
Goodness, with only eleven chapters you made me fall in love the story only to have my heart ripped to pieces!
Loved this story!
KibaMikami chapter 11 . 3/16
Welp, I just died in the inside. Good story.
KibaMikami chapter 1 . 3/16
:O wow this is veeery interesting so far!
LegendContinues chapter 11 . 2/23
Okay this made a small part of me die. I expected something sad, but that was really unexpected. I must say that even though I am going to go find a happy GaaSaku story after this to cheer me up. I really love this story, this plot, and the relationship between them. Still sad about this ending I thought for a moment everything was going to be okay. Then things happened and the last few paragraphs put me on the verge of tears. This is a story that's sadness can rival a tragedy like Romeo and Juliet. This is my favorite story that made me sad.
mizzanimequeen chapter 11 . 2/8
I definitely cried! Didn't expect that, sort if thought it would be a semi happy ending. But i loved it. Thank you for writing it
This is one of the best stories ever!
Superbly written and it was such a wonderful tapestry of words. :)
You are one talented story teller!
Xiahsu chapter 11 . 1/20
Best piece I've read in ages...
WTF! I thought he was going to move in! I thought they were going to be happy!
How could you, you monster!...

I loved it.
Seetumbrave chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? I ALREADY KNEW IT WASN'T GONNA END WELL BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

okay okay, now that I dealt with that, this is seriously one of the best fan-fictions I've ever read (among the top 3 actually), the portrayal of all the characters was so interesting and Sakura's final descent into madness was very well managed, the overall ambience was really good too. I especially liked the relationship between those two and how it developed. Seriously I can't tell you how many things I liked about this story (*-* dat Edgar Allan Poe doe) I also want to tell you that you are an awesome person and thank you for devoting time of your life in sharing this amazing piece of literature.

PD: sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, english isn't my first language.

PPD: I also want to tell you that Fuck you and I hate you you almost made me cry
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »