Reviews for Affliction
why
Blossom-in-Bloom chapter 11 . 7/21
you should really have warning to this story .it was sooo good tell the last chapter to be honest i felt like it was just really depressing and lacked closure. i understand all stories cant have a happy ending but it left alot of things unsolved and to be honest was just the most depressing way i could possibly think of the outcome to be. Besides the last chapter i loved the story amazing writing style and it had me hooked two pargraphs in.
Eun at Noon chapter 11 . 6/16
I'm crying a crazy amount of tears. keep up the good work!
Little-bad-Angel chapter 1 . 4/29
Such a good ending has me in tears
AngelRose16 chapter 1 . 4/11
this story is one of the best i have read, it really gets to you
PillingForCrows chapter 11 . 3/30
This is probably my 10th time reading this story, and it gets my every time. The emotion conveyed is just amazing. Definitely my favorite fanfiction, and DEFINITELY my favorite author.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
This story is so amazing. The ending made me cry and wish that Gaara didn't die, but still this is now one of my favorite stories. When I was reading it I was hoping that there was a sequel, at that point Gaara was still alive. Don't stop writing your amazing at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I first read this a year ago.. Its one of my favorite Fan fiction of all time. I knew it was going to hurt, but I reread it again. And I still cried. Beautiful...
CaptainJas chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
Hi, I'm captainJas!

It's kinda weird for me to say this but, I read your story back in 2007 (I was a freshman back then). It was my second ever FanFiction and I remember printing out the whole story so i could read in class. A couple weeks ago a friend and I were talking about how we got into fan fix and I told her about ur story.

For weeks I wracked my brain trying for the life of me to remember the name of the fic, the only recollection I had was that it started with the letter A. Until the other day I woke up and it just popped into mind! I found the fix and re read it and t was just as beautiful as the first (second, third, fourth... Okay so I read it a lot back then) time. But I don't think I ever reviewed back then. So here I am now, almost 10 years later here to pay you the respects you so understandably deserve!

Your fic made a huge impact on me, the writing was well put together and and eel thought out. Gaara's characterization was a bit off for me but I loved it none the less. The story tore me to shreds and had a beautiful twisted ending that left me so satisfied I couldn't even be mad that there wasn't a happy ending. Thanks for all your hard work and I hope this inspires you to write more!

Much love, CaptainJas
Jochelle chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
WHATTHEFUCK! THIS IS SO GOOD I ACTUALLY HATED MYSELF FOR READING THIS. THIS STORY IS SO TRAGIC I WANNA CRYYY. I WISH YOU COULD WRITE SOMETHING (A SEQUEL PERHAPS), PLEASE TELL ME IT'S JUST GAARA'S BUNSHIN WHO DIED HUHUHU. OR ATLEAST KILL SAKURA TOO SO NO ONE WOULD BE LEFT BEHIND.
Taimmyj chapter 11 . 4/20/2016
But sakura recovers when she finds out she's pregnant, recovering slowly while raising a single child as a single mom! HAPPY ENDING NO TEARS HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
queen chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
Whhyyyyyyyyyyy me? I mean sakuraa...this remind of a sad movie I watched years ago...was romeo and juliet?
herpderpdoggiestyle3 chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
this story was just
amazing
had me in tears
I may have to keep this
of course with your name all over it!
just for my reading pleasure
honestly so great
Shadowdiva15 chapter 11 . 1/27/2016
are you going to continue this story or not cause I enjoyed reading it
WhiteMint chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
This was so, so heartbreaking. I think I'm traumatized from how sad it is. But I love the story anyways.
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »