Reviews for Affliction
Jochelle chapter 11 . 4/29
WHATTHEFUCK! THIS IS SO GOOD I ACTUALLY HATED MYSELF FOR READING THIS. THIS STORY IS SO TRAGIC I WANNA CRYYY. I WISH YOU COULD WRITE SOMETHING (A SEQUEL PERHAPS), PLEASE TELL ME IT'S JUST GAARA'S BUNSHIN WHO DIED HUHUHU. OR ATLEAST KILL SAKURA TOO SO NO ONE WOULD BE LEFT BEHIND.
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 11 . 4/20
But sakura recovers when she finds out she's pregnant, recovering slowly while raising a single child as a single mom! HAPPY ENDING NO TEARS HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
queen chapter 11 . 2/25
Whhyyyyyyyyyyy me? I mean sakuraa...this remind of a sad movie I watched years ago...was romeo and juliet?
herpderpdoggiestyle3 chapter 11 . 2/10
this story was just
amazing
had me in tears
I may have to keep this
of course with your name all over it!
just for my reading pleasure
honestly so great
Shadowdiva15 chapter 11 . 1/27
are you going to continue this story or not cause I enjoyed reading it
WhiteMint chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
This was so, so heartbreaking. I think I'm traumatized from how sad it is. But I love the story anyways.
HuntressXHunter chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
That was surprisingly a depressing ending.
mika chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Good
Gaara lover chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
This is one if the most saddest stories I have ever read I did not see the ending coming but it was a really good story I loved it.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
geez, i think i'll go cut myself now.
bloomsburry chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
This is such a sad ending...I cried. I really feel sorry for Gaara. I know things would turn up differently if Sakura didn't accidentally kill Sasuke. But I don't know...I feel like the ending was a happy one? Even when Gaara died...I kinda feel satisfied in how Sakura ended up...Am I crazy for thinking that way? This story must have rub off on me too...nyahaha...

But honestly, I feel glad this is how the story ends. Sakura is still happy to stay where Gaara previously stayed.
Winter Foxx chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
This story's ending was so cruel. I needed to take a moment before I wrote out a review (contemplating the meaning and life and all its pain that can be caused just from certain words being strung together).

Now that I took a breather, here are my sincere thoughts: I loved it. Absolutely loved it. Even though I generally despise tragedies, this was an expecption. The moment I realized the ending was approaching, I knew it wouldn't end well. Although, I will admit I thought something else entirely would happen compared to what actually ensued. So bravo for fooling me!

The only little bit of criticism I have, and very small it is, was that there were a few mistakes in spelling and typos here and there. They caused me to reread some sentences every now and then which became slightly distracting.

Other than that, everything was completely brilliant. The story, the characters, even down to the references of the books Gaara was reading. Just brilliant. I know this story is old, but thank you for writing it! Don't stop! You are truly talented.

Winter
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
This is so sad :(
rawrtsuna chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This was one of the best stories I've ever read... I simply loved their interctions and how strong their bond became. Very realistic to their characters and I really connected to this story. I'm not going to lie, the ending broke my heart... It was definitely unexpected to me and I was in shock... But that is one reason this story is still stuck in my mind. 9/10 I would have enjoyed more lemon!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
I can't believe that's how it ended! I really thought he would make it in the end. But it was fucking awesome. Great job! I hope you still get these emails, and if so, never stop writing! you have a gift! [:
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »