Reviews for Affliction
geez, i think i'll go cut myself now.
bloomsburry chapter 11 . 9/9
This is such a sad ending...I cried. I really feel sorry for Gaara. I know things would turn up differently if Sakura didn't accidentally kill Sasuke. But I don't know...I feel like the ending was a happy one? Even when Gaara died...I kinda feel satisfied in how Sakura ended up...Am I crazy for thinking that way? This story must have rub off on me too...nyahaha...

But honestly, I feel glad this is how the story ends. Sakura is still happy to stay where Gaara previously stayed.
Winter Foxx chapter 11 . 9/6
This story's ending was so cruel. I needed to take a moment before I wrote out a review (contemplating the meaning and life and all its pain that can be caused just from certain words being strung together).

Now that I took a breather, here are my sincere thoughts: I loved it. Absolutely loved it. Even though I generally despise tragedies, this was an expecption. The moment I realized the ending was approaching, I knew it wouldn't end well. Although, I will admit I thought something else entirely would happen compared to what actually ensued. So bravo for fooling me!

The only little bit of criticism I have, and very small it is, was that there were a few mistakes in spelling and typos here and there. They caused me to reread some sentences every now and then which became slightly distracting.

Other than that, everything was completely brilliant. The story, the characters, even down to the references of the books Gaara was reading. Just brilliant. I know this story is old, but thank you for writing it! Don't stop! You are truly talented.

XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 11 . 9/4
This is so sad :(
rawrtsuna chapter 1 . 8/24
This was one of the best stories I've ever read... I simply loved their interctions and how strong their bond became. Very realistic to their characters and I really connected to this story. I'm not going to lie, the ending broke my heart... It was definitely unexpected to me and I was in shock... But that is one reason this story is still stuck in my mind. 9/10 I would have enjoyed more lemon!
I can't believe that's how it ended! I really thought he would make it in the end. But it was fucking awesome. Great job! I hope you still get these emails, and if so, never stop writing! you have a gift! [:
I wish it ended a little happier, like maybe her dying too to be with Gaara, but it was a intersting ending. Thank you so much for the read
AnimeAddict2412 chapter 11 . 5/18
Omg thanks for this story. I was really liking it, how sad it was EVERYTHING.
That ending of when she found him and all it was really really SAD.
I even started crying how ironic .
Thanks u so much for this it was really touching and all.
Thanks You
andy chapter 1 . 5/17
andy chapter 1 . 5/17
gaara is too weak and helpless
did you change an important character's name into sakura?
Loved this!Keep up writing,you have a great talent!
hahthisisawkward chapter 11 . 4/7
Hello! I've been meaning to say years ago, well done on this story :D I've just come back on here again to read it and it's just as good as i remember when i found it a couple years back :D Your story stuck in my head, and i never applauded you for such a brilliant piece :) Keep on going, you've got a way with words :)
CzappaStar chapter 11 . 4/7
F you. Really love this story (adding it to favorites) but... WHY DID IT HAVE TO END LIKE THAT?!
Goodness, with only eleven chapters you made me fall in love the story only to have my heart ripped to pieces!
Loved this story!
KibaMikami chapter 11 . 3/16
Welp, I just died in the inside. Good story.
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »