Reviews for Affliction
HollyNinetales chapter 11 . 1/24
It has literally been 11 years since you've written this, and it's honestly one of the most beautiful pieces of literature I've ever read.
Though I'm slightly uncomfortable with doctor patient relationship, I still love this story, like absolutely love this story! It affected me so much that I can't stop thinking about it, about gaara about how beautiful and sad and unfair and tragic the story is.. I'm heartbroken with how it ended. Youve done such an amazing job! Like 5/5 stars ;-)
Jeye chapter 11 . 1/8
I read the reviews before I read the story. I still cried.
ShiroNekodesu chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
"I am up
Here like a roman statue.
I will stand
'Till death hath made me marble!"
MoonshadeWarriorCat chapter 11 . 11/28/2017
WAHHHHH. WHY?! WHY DID YOU DIE GAARAAAAAAA?! Oh my gosh, I'm CRYING right now.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2017
Holy Fucking Shit... well that's the best fanfic I've read in awhile. I think I'm going to sleep now... forever.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2017
why
Blossom-in-Bloom chapter 11 . 7/21/2017
you should really have warning to this story .it was sooo good tell the last chapter to be honest i felt like it was just really depressing and lacked closure. i understand all stories cant have a happy ending but it left alot of things unsolved and to be honest was just the most depressing way i could possibly think of the outcome to be. Besides the last chapter i loved the story amazing writing style and it had me hooked two pargraphs in.
Milktee chapter 11 . 6/16/2017
I'm crying a crazy amount of tears. keep up the good work!
Little-bad-Angel chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Such a good ending has me in tears
AngelRose16 chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
this story is one of the best i have read, it really gets to you
PillingForCrows chapter 11 . 3/30/2017
This is probably my 10th time reading this story, and it gets my every time. The emotion conveyed is just amazing. Definitely my favorite fanfiction, and DEFINITELY my favorite author.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
This story is so amazing. The ending made me cry and wish that Gaara didn't die, but still this is now one of my favorite stories. When I was reading it I was hoping that there was a sequel, at that point Gaara was still alive. Don't stop writing your amazing at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I first read this a year ago.. Its one of my favorite Fan fiction of all time. I knew it was going to hurt, but I reread it again. And I still cried. Beautiful...
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »