Reviews for Affliction
Guest chapter 11 . 12/7/2023
More than 15 years later and this is still one of my all time favorite fics! Just read it again and bawled my eyes out. Oh how I wish there was a happier ending, but the written ending is actually perfection. I've just began writing again and will use this as inspiration for my next piece!
guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2023
It is a great story, really well written and made me fall in love with the charactercs, which is why I hate how it ended so I'm gonna pretend the ending never happended and they moved in together and lived happily ever after.
guest chapter 11 . 4/13/2023
Why did you end it like this?! That's a terrible ending! They should have a happy ever after.
snowflakeguest chapter 11 . 2/10/2023
this story is literally making me cry, i love it because of how intense it is, and how emotional it is, it is just so beautiful of a story. i love it and i just love this story so much, its short but this is one of my favorite stories.
nataniacitra2730 chapter 11 . 3/27/2022
anjinggg kirain bakal happy ending
Monkey D. Ani chapter 11 . 7/4/2021
Me encanto tanto
HeartOfAServant chapter 1 . 1/8/2021
I have read this few yrs ago and I am reading it again. It never failed to bring tears in my eyes on how it ended. How sad that Gaara never got another chance to go out and be with Sakura. It was a sad ending, sacrificing his own life owing Sakura’s blunder. He must think it wont matter anyway but it was a miscalculation in his part that he did not think that Sakura would be hit so hard with this causing her mental breakdown. It was a very sad ending. I wish there was an alternate ending where everyone gets their happy ever after.
gorilla blazers chapter 1 . 11/23/2020
This was interesting.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2018
Got me crying. This is a lovely story but the end was too sad.
TwinkleTwinkleI'mAStar chapter 10 . 11/4/2018
I love this story very much and I'm going to write an alternative ending for it, any of you readers and the author if she ever comes online again has a problem, do let me know, i can't garantee i wont write it but if the author asks me to delete it, I WILL, just for the people who favorite and are still online, do let me know, i'll start to work for it in July or August or latest by September, 2019. So whoever has something to say, do let me know
TwinkleTwinkleI'mAStar chapter 11 . 11/4/2018
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy ! Why did u do this! Y could u not just let it be a happy ending and not a heartbreak! Why! I loved every single bit of your story, and tbh Sakura's character seems very nicely thought out. Just y did u not let them end in a "married happily ever after"
wowshutup chapter 11 . 10/23/2018
Damn
xyra23 chapter 11 . 8/8/2018
I had hoped for a happy ending but how it ends kinda work, it makes it memorable. this is so well written and you are such a good author. the ending may have been heartbreaking but I just love love love it. thank you for such an awesome read.
brenda sianipar chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
wow, i love everything about this story, such good story, and that ending tho! im crying and my heart twinge while reading this, thank you for making one of my fav story ever, love️
KitChi chapter 11 . 6/24/2018
Wow. It's been 11 years, I can't believe I've only just found this.
I did not see that ending. That was amazing. I'm a secret sucker for happy endings especially for GaaSaku but I'm surprised that this works for me. I actually believe that ending.

Thanks for an amazing read. I love how you wrote them. I love how damaged your Gaara is. I love how and what Sakura was becoming. I love their creepy relationship especially because of the sheer effort, on both the ends, the pushing and pulling. I actually enjoy your Sasuke because he was always a bit of a creep to her. (And I still can't get over how they're married and all now, what even) And most of all, thank you for that incredibly realistic but also sobering ending.

This was very well-written and I will definitely be adding it to my favourites and start looking for your other fics. Thanks again! Hope you'll always keep writing more GaaSaku! _
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »