Reviews for Affliction
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
This story is so amazing. The ending made me cry and wish that Gaara didn't die, but still this is now one of my favorite stories. When I was reading it I was hoping that there was a sequel, at that point Gaara was still alive. Don't stop writing your amazing at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I first read this a year ago.. Its one of my favorite Fan fiction of all time. I knew it was going to hurt, but I reread it again. And I still cried. Beautiful...
CaptainJas chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
Hi, I'm captainJas!

It's kinda weird for me to say this but, I read your story back in 2007 (I was a freshman back then). It was my second ever FanFiction and I remember printing out the whole story so i could read in class. A couple weeks ago a friend and I were talking about how we got into fan fix and I told her about ur story.

For weeks I wracked my brain trying for the life of me to remember the name of the fic, the only recollection I had was that it started with the letter A. Until the other day I woke up and it just popped into mind! I found the fix and re read it and t was just as beautiful as the first (second, third, fourth... Okay so I read it a lot back then) time. But I don't think I ever reviewed back then. So here I am now, almost 10 years later here to pay you the respects you so understandably deserve!

Your fic made a huge impact on me, the writing was well put together and and eel thought out. Gaara's characterization was a bit off for me but I loved it none the less. The story tore me to shreds and had a beautiful twisted ending that left me so satisfied I couldn't even be mad that there wasn't a happy ending. Thanks for all your hard work and I hope this inspires you to write more!

Much love, CaptainJas
Jochelle chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
WHATTHEFUCK! THIS IS SO GOOD I ACTUALLY HATED MYSELF FOR READING THIS. THIS STORY IS SO TRAGIC I WANNA CRYYY. I WISH YOU COULD WRITE SOMETHING (A SEQUEL PERHAPS), PLEASE TELL ME IT'S JUST GAARA'S BUNSHIN WHO DIED HUHUHU. OR ATLEAST KILL SAKURA TOO SO NO ONE WOULD BE LEFT BEHIND.
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 11 . 4/20/2016
But sakura recovers when she finds out she's pregnant, recovering slowly while raising a single child as a single mom! HAPPY ENDING NO TEARS HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
queen chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
Whhyyyyyyyyyyy me? I mean sakuraa...this remind of a sad movie I watched years ago...was romeo and juliet?
herpderpdoggiestyle3 chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
this story was just
amazing
had me in tears
I may have to keep this
of course with your name all over it!
just for my reading pleasure
honestly so great
Shadowdiva15 chapter 11 . 1/27/2016
are you going to continue this story or not cause I enjoyed reading it
WhiteMint chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
This was so, so heartbreaking. I think I'm traumatized from how sad it is. But I love the story anyways.
HuntressXHunter chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
That was surprisingly a depressing ending.
mika chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Good
Gaara lover chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
This is one if the most saddest stories I have ever read I did not see the ending coming but it was a really good story I loved it.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
geez, i think i'll go cut myself now.
bloomsburry chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
This is such a sad ending...I cried. I really feel sorry for Gaara. I know things would turn up differently if Sakura didn't accidentally kill Sasuke. But I don't know...I feel like the ending was a happy one? Even when Gaara died...I kinda feel satisfied in how Sakura ended up...Am I crazy for thinking that way? This story must have rub off on me too...nyahaha...

But honestly, I feel glad this is how the story ends. Sakura is still happy to stay where Gaara previously stayed.
Winter Foxx chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
This story's ending was so cruel. I needed to take a moment before I wrote out a review (contemplating the meaning and life and all its pain that can be caused just from certain words being strung together).

Now that I took a breather, here are my sincere thoughts: I loved it. Absolutely loved it. Even though I generally despise tragedies, this was an expecption. The moment I realized the ending was approaching, I knew it wouldn't end well. Although, I will admit I thought something else entirely would happen compared to what actually ensued. So bravo for fooling me!

The only little bit of criticism I have, and very small it is, was that there were a few mistakes in spelling and typos here and there. They caused me to reread some sentences every now and then which became slightly distracting.

Other than that, everything was completely brilliant. The story, the characters, even down to the references of the books Gaara was reading. Just brilliant. I know this story is old, but thank you for writing it! Don't stop! You are truly talented.

Winter