Reviews for Affliction
Ana chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
This story is really sad, but also happy. It made me cry
Guest chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
I'm trying so hard not to cry right now. Your writing is really beautiful. Could you excuse me a moment please...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Wait, earlier you said Sakura thought Gaara was a masochist. Now he's a sadist. I'm confused...
shounengirl13 chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
WHYYYYYYYYYYY! *SOB*SOB*SOB*SOB*SOB*SOB*
i am actualy crying right know
it's so sad
but i did enjoy reading it and_*gasp*
it's plotline is like romeo and juliet
you bitch
i'm so sad why did sasuke have to be such abutt face :(
Joele chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
I"m crying now.
-Joele
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
I cant. This was so sad :'( why did he have to die! It's not fair! This literally brought me to tears

I loved this story and I just got so emotional while reading. You did an amazing job
Chihori-chan chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
This is such an amazing story! No matter how sad the ending was, it really fit into the story. Great job.
Lauren chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
This is an amazing story. I don't think I've ever cried so hard in my life, and I never cry. At the beginning, I was tempted to move on to a different fanfiction because of the use of the word "then" where it should have said "than". I'm glad that I was able to overlook that. This is beautiful. Honestly, if you tweaked it a bit here and there it could probably be a stand-alone story instead of a fanfiction. The image of a frozen Gaara is engraved in my mind. The words you used and your fantastic talent of being able to tell a breath-taking story is what made it so vivid. I could see his face, smell the blood, feel her pain. When Gaara died, I felt as if a part of me died with him. The misery and utter hopelessness at the end... Honestly, it couldn't have ended any other way. A cliche happy ending wouldn't have suited it, and I'm very glad that you chose to not slap a fairy tale ending on this. Thank you so much for writing this. I cannot express in words how amazing this is.
Wolfisis chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
AMAZING I am so like wow...I cant even think of words to say to you about how wow this story is really freaking good so wow...I was so sad about him dieing and her feeling the way she did at the end you pulled me in man your awesome.
Crudy chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
You know, you can't clean a wound with alcohol, it stings and it dries up the skin. And where are the nurses? Why is the intern doctor putting his restraints and disinfecting his wound? Sorry, I'm a nurse so the way you mishandled depicting the procedures bother me.

Still, pretty interesting story!
FreeSkittles chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
omg this is probably the best story i have ever read, and thats saying alot because i have read at least 80 stories on GaaraxSakura alone (i REALLY need a life) i love this story so ridiculously much and even though it was a sad ending it was an amazing ending. I cant think of a happy ending that would not have been cheesy besides happily ever after. This story really touched my heart and i cant stress to you enough my gratitude to you for writing this story. You helped me realise that any one can be cured and that helped me come to the desicion to get help for myself. My mother commited suicide weeks after giving birth to me afraid she couldnt give me the love i needed and because of that my father blamed me i refused to tell any1 wat he does to me because i thought i was a lost cause after it going on for 14 yrs. so thank you with all my heart for giving me the strength to save myself
Pengonymous chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
ಠ_ಠ "..."
ಡ_ಡ "..."
ಥ﹏ಥ "..."
starvee chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
a really nice story ..
though it was AU but you still maintained gaara's character which was remarkable ..

good job :D
crumblicker chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Okay, this story freaks me out. Not only is it UNBELIEVABLY creepy that she is apparently lusting over a mentally challenged PATIENT, but your description of a mental hospital is disgustingly warped by taking references from one too many other fanfictions. I can't bring myself to read any more of this, sorry.
LittleNightmare92 chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
that was amazing. I cried a lot during the last chapter.

a beautiful story with such a morbid ending
1,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »