Reviews for Affliction
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I know this was written may years ago, but a friend of mine, Hime-San recomended this story to me and I decided to give it a shot. She said it is totally worth it so here I am :3
Christina chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
What the hell? Why did you kill him?
KayseeRP chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO ;O;
Its too much sadness, but such a good story i cant be mad... damn you!
PureSinner chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Last night I didn't have much will to write anymore. I understand, it can't end like Boo and Mikey making a family and siding with Leatherface. This was unconventional... I liked it.
Karuragirl chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
So sad and so sweet at the same time...
Quilla The Silent chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
That was awewome. Read it all in one night. Crying...4:00 a.m. That was amazing! Little sad, but I loved it.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Am crying after the last chapter am cry know
Altira chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
I'm sitting here crying. (t-.-t) Thank you very much. I feel gloomy. (-_- ;) It'll probably be short-lived.. but I feel depressed nonetheless. You're so talented and .. and I can't seem to conclude if I hate you or I love you.. BUUUUUT.. I'm leaning towards the latter.. just a WIDDLE bit. Either way, keep it up!(:
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Omg i loved it i cryed so much at the ending i really wonted them to have a long life together but i still loved it with all mg heart.
:-)
Just Kiga chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I wanted a happy ending but instead I'm here crying. Damn it. That was a wonderfully hideous story. I love it.
SakuraIsDaBoss chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
How sad ending! *sniff*
hoxopasnei chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
beautiful...i'm so sick of all the cliche endings. this was a refreshing one, and it was done better than i could have done myself.
The Lovely Ghost a Broken Doll chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
I love your story, but I started crying when I found out that Gaara died.
Delicate Desires chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
Oh wow, what a crazy ending! I really loved this story.
PineappleJam chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
that was... sad...
but I have to say the ending was just perfect, never expected it to end up like that..
while reading the story I couldn't help but feel that "when it rains" by paramore suited the storyline ..
loved the story and hope to read more from you keep up the good work :)
1,080 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »