Reviews for Affliction
KiKi Rae James chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Why...Why did you kill him? You broke my heart. Its 4 in the morning and im just crying my eyes out. nothing makes me cry. nothing. This was the most original heart wrenching beautifully sad piece of medically correct literature ive ever freaking read. I was begging fanfiction to return him to her. literally begging and sobbing and omg...theres no way ill sleep now... thank u. you made my hope in literature burn brighter. and made me cry.
impromptumelody95 chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
That was beautiful, bittersweet yet perfect as an ending. I want to see if you can write a happy ending to this just as beautifully.
Azure Shine chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! sad ending! sniff.. sniff... Gaara! my Gaara!
you great authour but please if you mak another story about this couple, make it happy ending :) i beg with sugar on top! :)
whisperedsilvers chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I AM CRYING SO HARD, I CANNOT EVEN BREATHE.
D4rthRec0rd chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is literally the first fanfic i ever read, I always remembered how you said Gaaras face was blue, thats actually how I found this again. I love this fic, its one of my all time favorites, so good work XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
You're my favourite author by far.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Amazing.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Dear God. This was in unexpected turn of events... I cried while Reading it, I kinda had the feeling that something like this would happen, bit never to this level... You reflected real life feelings, real emotions, Gaara's emotions... My friend was right to recommend this story to me, it was worth every minute of Reading. I rally hope you see these reviews one day, so that you know that it's still causing effects out here.

I loved it, I really did.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
holy shit this made cry big time
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
shit this is getting better! I'll have to continue tomorrow but I will finish t
reading this!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
omfg, what the hell is he doing here? He'll ruin things for them! D:
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
what a beautiful chapter! I loved the way Gaara opened himself towards Sakura!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
well, this was a cute one, and I bet it was Temari who was there in the morning.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
not a humble genious... That was so funny!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 4 . 1/19/2013