Reviews for Affliction
Delicate Desires chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
Oh wow, what a crazy ending! I really loved this story.
PineappleJam chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
that was... sad...
but I have to say the ending was just perfect, never expected it to end up like that..
while reading the story I couldn't help but feel that "when it rains" by paramore suited the storyline ..
loved the story and hope to read more from you keep up the good work :)
Skyrere chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
sad. well done.
mascarpone 3 chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
The ending was amazing. It's so beautiful I can't even alkjfklasjdfklasjklfjaskldfj asklfjaskljfklsajfkasjfka. You're really talented as a writer and I can't wait to read more of your work.
I just love how you don't give this story a happy ending cause that would just be too common. For me, personally, this version is much more realistic (with Gaara being crazy to the point you can't fix him and all that).

I LOVE YOU AND I HATE YOU. HAHA please write more fics like this. I mean not the same storyline but like awesome fics you know hehe okay I'm going to stop talking :3

Wait one more thing. Is it messed up that I like how Sakura becomes mental and in the same position as Gaara? I don't know. mehh i love the ending line, it's so...UMPHHH you know.

It would have been nice if Gaara lived though...I've been reading waaayyyyyy to many fluffy stuff. ugh. But thank you for killing Sasuke, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT. I HATED THAT BITCH SINCE CHAPTER 1 OF Naruto. HAH.

okay I'll stop talking now. i love you. k. bye.
Phylli chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
I read this story AGES ago and found it one of the saddest stories Ive still is.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Yes, I am leaving a review for this story even if it did traumatize me, lol...I think the ending took over my brain, though, because my memories of the earlier chapters are more vague of this story than of "The Cemetery Job" though I read that one first. I do realize though that you foreshadowed his situation being rather hopeless (I could kick myself for not having noticed it until after I thoroughly absorbed the ending and thought back on the story wondering what kind of good outcomes may have been possible). He was pretty dead set on never leaving his sad, closed-in little world except through his books. I can understand those feelings a little too well, I was a lot like that as a teenager to the point my mother had to home-school me because I hated being in public and around other people. I liked being safe and comfortable in my own little world a little too much. What it took for me was someone a lot meaner than Sakura in this story to becoming my greatest tormentor as well as my closest friend. Ah, we made each others lives miserable, it was great...she expanded my world and made me step out of my comfort zone, and I forced her to learn bucket loads of patience. I wouldn't be as successful as I am today without her...and she would probably be in jail without me. -_-;; Anyway...! I do really appreciate the emotions you managed to convey in this story as it had a very personal touch to me. Maybe that is why I took the unhappy ending worse than I might have otherwise, lol, so forgive me for being so dramatic about it. I very much appreciate your ability to write and I hope to see more in the future!
alovinggirl chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
I... *sniff* I... *sniff* I HATE YOU! NO! WHY?! TT-TT

*sniff* ...but it's so good I LOVE it
... and I HATE THAT YOU MAKE ME LOVE IT!
ForestLights chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
You gave me so many feels about this story
I love it.
I cried at the ending
I read this story a long time ago and just found it agian. :3
You write very very well and the plot was wonderful! My fav fanfiction ever. Seriously.
JelloXGiggles chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
OMFGG that was my first GarraXSakura and i freaking LOVED it and i CIREDD. it was soo beautiful and sad. one of the best ive read in a long time!
ChibiVampireQueen chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Indescribable. You drew me in and kept me there. Love makes us do crazy things and I love this story. I didn't know what to expect with this story, but you did magnificent. I will definitely be reading this in the future. You should really have this storyline published. A one-shot sequel would be awesome like a 5 year comeback. All time favorite fanfic right here!
Ana chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
This story is really sad, but also happy. It made me cry
Guest chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
I'm trying so hard not to cry right now. Your writing is really beautiful. Could you excuse me a moment please...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Wait, earlier you said Sakura thought Gaara was a masochist. Now he's a sadist. I'm confused...
Rakovica chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
WHYYYYYYYYYYY! *SOB*SOB*SOB*SOB*SOB*SOB*
i am actualy crying right know
it's so sad
but i did enjoy reading it and_*gasp*
it's plotline is like romeo and juliet
you bitch
i'm so sad why did sasuke have to be such abutt face :(
Joele chapter 11 . 9/8/2012