Reviews for Affliction
crimsontears82684 chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
The ending threw me for a loop. Totally didnt expect that. Great story though, loved the plot developement. Thanks for a great read.
a DUMB girl WITH a COMPUTER chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
DAMMIT! I knew some shit like this would happen! GOD!From the 10th chapter I litterally sat down, stared at my tablet, and said to myself "bitch, you know this is going hit the fan, just quit while your ahead" Awsome story...CRAPY ending! Not every awsome fanic idea has to end with a characters death! I mean seriously, I did not need this, JUST finnished 'the obssesion ' and now...ugh...whatever, I'm going to sleep, I finnished this manga in one go and it's...wow, 2:05 A.M, definately going to sleep. -_-
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
es tan triste TT_TT me gusto mucho
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
is so sad
anonxx chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
best. fanfic. ever. hmm please make many more D;
KiKi Rae James chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I read this a while back but ive terrible memory so i clicked on it again and well after a few words i instantly knew what i was reading and i nearly teared up! you know you've brought my expectations for ff so high i cant stand reading the badly written flimsy plotted grammer insulting stories any more. i can barely stand my own! :( gosh i love you and this damn heart wrenching thing.
MasterOfABloodyKnights chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
BEST STORY I EVER READ! MY FAVORITE AND #1 story! I love this story! Keep up your good work!
:D
:P
:3:3

-xoXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOxo-
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
I'm crying so hard in the inside. The ending...this ending...I hate to admit how perfect it was. I hate how he died and she went insane because we all want happy endings, but I always respect how the ends are tied.

Reading your story has been a very pleasant journey. Thank you for this, and happy 1000th review ;)
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Deep shit. I'm so in love with this you don't even know.
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Unf that kiss

I was wondering when that plot twist would come, and boy did it come alright. Never expected Sasuke though...I was thinking something with ino haha. Can wait to see what happens next!
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Wow Sakura is way too horny like what even. If she wasnt the reason why Gaara was healing, I'd have less respect for her hmph.
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Tension* I accidentally pressed send (I'm on mobile) so yeah oops.

I love gaara x Sakura for one reason and one reason only, and that is because of the psychological plot that screws with your mind. I'm in love with this story, and it comes close to my top fav. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER SORRY IM GONNA HAVE TO SPEED ON OUT AND START ON CH 7
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Aha the sexual tensi
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Aw Sakura just wanted to help...but I understand tsunade's reasoning.
thatgirlingrey chapter 11 . 8/25/2013