Reviews for Affliction
tiffany445 chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
Now that's what I call intense! LOL! I love it and can't wait until your next update!
overlordofnobodies chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
was great.I thout it was a good frist start at a session. I think thou that you should now that you don’t go sane—you just learn to hide it please dont make Gaara a good guy at the end. Please update.
Angelusfaith chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
Yay! _ You updated!I was hoping that you would! anywho, poor Gaara-kun!*Sniffles and runs to the corner where Gaara is standing before receiving a death glare and retreating a few feet* I wish I knew what happened to him! Please update soon , I'm jumping up and down in anticipation of the next chapter! _
Suck-A-Butt chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
oh when i saw that you updated i was the happiest person with a weird pen name in the world

pay no attention to my pen name
VIII chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
Excellent!

Their personalities are in check and I can't help, but to be addicted to this story.
Staring.out.my.flooded.window chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
I love it more more more !
Erykha chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
I'm loving this ff like I did "Changing Sands". :D Please update soon!
fangirlqueen chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
This story is so interesting. I really cant wait to see gaara develop.
AikouKurai chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
I like the third chapter _! please update, this a cute, emoish, yet sad story, with some drama, I like!
oOBlackKneazleOo chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
I love this story, but you already know that from my last review. I just wanted to say that again, anyhow keep up the good work.
Red Shagging Couch chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
Yes! Screw english homework! :P anyways, i loved the interaction between Gaara and Sakura, so keep up the good work. And this was a really great chapter, it lets us know a little more about Gaara, and that was really hardcore...update soon! :)
Chinmoku chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
Good! Your fic is too damn good!

I even had a dream about it!

Please! Please! Update soon! I'm begging here!
Black Rose TD chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
Aww. Poor tormented Gaara. *gives him air hug to avoid violent reaction* You had a few minor spelling errors and one grammatical error that I saw. *bounces while waiting for next chapter*
enneh chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
:D

That chapter was truly amazing! I love this story so much, and I'm only three chapters in. _

Please update VERY soon! I'm on the edge of my seat here, I don't wanna fall off. D:

*Squee* You write GaaraSakura stories very well and for that you deserve a GIANT cookie. *Gives GIANT cookie*

(Yes, GIANT has to be written in capitals...)
Callum White chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
poor gaara, but i still love him .

good chapter