Reviews for Affliction
Erykha chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
Great! :D And I almost started to cry. Poor Gaara! That Nembutal thing...I hate it. Anyway I hope you update soon! I'm really loving your ff! :D
overlordofnobodies chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
[Whisted] Wow not was glade you update so soon or I will be in troupe. I cant wait to see how the next time they meet.
yrolg123456789 chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
Watch out, I'm about to rock your world again: *Pulls out guitar*

That was my FAVOURITE chapter so far, I don't know why, I just loved it. :D

Very well written, hurry and update soon! Screw the English project, like I screwed mine! O_O That sounds wrong LOL I didn't literally SCREW my english project...I'll just shut up now :P

Oh well. Keep up the excellent work, dear! XD
MangaOtaku21 chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
Woohoo! that's what I'm talking about! another great chapter! oh I can't wait for the next, you are amazing! keep up the good work D
MangaOtaku21 chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
so... addicting... need... another... chapter...

You are amazing! you writting is great and the way you handle the characters is amazing, this is definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
Sedian9410 chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
YAY! YOU UPDATED!

Damn! 30 pages? What is your english report about? Seems like a lot of trouble!

Can't wait for the next chapter of Affliction!

CHA! What will happen next?

I shall soon find out!

...Hopefully...

Anyways!

~Dark

P.s. Update soon!
tiffany445 chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
Now that's what I call intense! LOL! I love it and can't wait until your next update!
overlordofnobodies chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
was great.I thout it was a good frist start at a session. I think thou that you should now that you don’t go sane—you just learn to hide it please dont make Gaara a good guy at the end. Please update.
Angelusfaith chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
Yay! _ You updated!I was hoping that you would! anywho, poor Gaara-kun!*Sniffles and runs to the corner where Gaara is standing before receiving a death glare and retreating a few feet* I wish I knew what happened to him! Please update soon , I'm jumping up and down in anticipation of the next chapter! _
Suck-A-Butt chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
oh when i saw that you updated i was the happiest person with a weird pen name in the world

pay no attention to my pen name
VIII chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
Excellent!

Their personalities are in check and I can't help, but to be addicted to this story.
Staring.out.my.flooded.window chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
I love it more more more !
Erykha chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
I'm loving this ff like I did "Changing Sands". :D Please update soon!
fangirlqueen chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
This story is so interesting. I really cant wait to see gaara develop.
AikouKurai chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
I like the third chapter _! please update, this a cute, emoish, yet sad story, with some drama, I like!
1,077 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »