Reviews for Of Relationships & Those Who Don't Stand A Chance
emmagraceling chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Love this! And i'm not a fan of au stories but if the end was slightly changed (in my mind) it wouldnt have to be au
FranCheesecake chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
soo cute...this is what i was expecting to happen in the book and i was rather upset it didnt...excellent job!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Yay! If only it really happened like that.
HarryPotter4evah chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Aw.. So cute :D ..

I love this one shot, it has always anoyd me a lot that they never really got together again in DH. There should be a lot more moments for Harry with Ginny. I agree totally with you, Harry and Ginny are made for each other, so reading about them with anyone else is just.. wrong.

I can't help but wonder how the actors who are going to make the movie feels about the hole Harry-Ginny relationship. I mean - will it get weird for Daniel and Bonnie? ( the actors who are Harry and Ginny )

Anyway, there is a lot I want to write, and discuss with somebody, because I don't know that many HP fans, and I desperately need to discuss DH. But I will send you an email insted, because it would contain to many spoilers for the book.

You write great :D . I love reading everything you have written, please write more stories containing Harry-Ginny, and Troy-Gabriella (High School Musical.. You have got to love them, they are so cute. In the second movie, the song "Gotta go my own way" totally made me cry.)

Anyway, long review :P
GinnyHarryPerfect chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
this is just as good as the other 2 you have to write more as soon as you can befor i go insane!

!
TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
That was cute :
Sen-chan21 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
this was so sweet. I love how Harry suddenly realized that he was in love with ginny. really good
kneazle-is-me chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
my response:
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Oh! Adorable! although the random kiss was a bit of a surprise i can understand harry was feeling a little impulsive P beautifully written, very entertaining, and you really got to grips with harry's inner turmoil, i think!

hope your writers block is cured soon

Lexie
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
*bubbles of joy* I love it! It's stories like this one that get me through the now agonizing wait to find out what happens. Thanks!
lemonwedges4 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Love it!

Can't wait for 7th book!
leap324 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Great!
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Fantastic! Totally in-character, and just the right amount of fluff!

100-percent-HP-obsessed
riegert8 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
It funny that Harry came to sences and told Ginny how feel about her, it also nice that Harry did the same. I like this one stot story
sophia chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
wow that really has got me even more excited about the deathley hallows! well written and kept me reading thanks x