Reviews for Erase and Rewind
Nanda chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Just read all of your d/L stories... I know i can not expect any updates... It's been a fews years. Just eanted to tell gou I loved them.

Haply new year
Sgshelby chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Not realistic...but update please!?
Izzi Creo chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
I know that you last updated over three and a half years ago, so I'm not going to kid myself into thinking you'll update again but I just wanted to leave you a review to tell you how much I have thoroughly enjoyed this story.

I've been reading through the DL stories, working from back to front so they're somewhat in order and stumbled upon this one. I have a feeling it's part of a series and that I've read this the wrong way round, but I haven't minded in the slightest. It may sound odd, usually if I realise I'm reading part two or part three out of a collection then I immediately stop and find the series but this story was so captivating that I simply couldn't stop reading.

You write extremely well and it's a shame that this story was never finished, especially with such a powerful prologue. Usually I have a distaste for OC's but the way you've written Danny's family is splendid - I love the Sophie/Lindsay interaction and Natalia is not a cliché Italian mother for once which is nice too.

Basically, well done for creating such a good read and I look forward to reading your other past pieces.

Izzi Creo ~
23roses chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
just found your D/L trio...so sad to get to the end and find out you've abandoned it! I think this one might be one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing this much though.
Tara chapter 11 . 8/31/2009
Still missing this story! I wish you'd come back and update...even though the show's gone so off-base from this story I still want to see some more Jen/Adam and more of your amazing writing!
saderia chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
Just found the story. Great loved it. I wonder if you are going to put a baby storyline in?

Saderia
LNS247 chapter 11 . 10/16/2008
Hi there.

just wanted to let you know that i have been reading over this series for the past few weeks and have been really enjoying it! its well written and the story line is well thought out, with enough in each chapter to keep the reader engrossed! any chance of a new chapter soon? i cant wait to see how the story brings us back to the prologue, i have no idea!
Stine chapter 11 . 9/12/2008
I love this story! please update it soon. I know you haven't for a while but please? :P

Sorry for asking if you haven't got the time or don't want to. No pressure, but I just love this story and the concept. :)
madhatterette chapter 11 . 8/31/2008
Please, PLEASE tell me that you've been off in the jungles of Brazil without any access to the internet and that you haven't abandoned this story. I have spent the last goodness knows how many hours/days reading your stories...and I refuse to believe that you aren't continuing this one. PLEASE update soon!
war123 chapter 11 . 7/15/2008
I hope you update. Love, love, love, this story. Please do not let this be the end. Even Danny's mom is puzzled by her son's actions. Lindsay deserves some happiness at least in this story.
TruLuv chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
I have become completely infatuated with your stories - any chance that we can get an update soon? I'd really like to see what happens next in your DL saga. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
butterfly-92 chapter 11 . 6/29/2008
Please update again! it's a great story.. :)
GRACE5 chapter 11 . 6/21/2008
I've been dying for an update since the last update, lol, will we get one soon?
GoesBoom chapter 11 . 5/18/2008
I have not given up hope that you will eventually update. Should I?

I adore this story and hope that you will add to it!
meghan chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Please, Please, Please, don't be one of those people who writes an amazing story and then abandons it without finishing! I LOVE this story (as I'm sure I've said before). Even if you've lost interest (w/ the way the show is going, who could blame you), but even just write a last chapter to at least resolve it. Pretty Please, don't leave us hanging :)