Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
that was amazing. You really captured Jim's character. I like how you used the quotes. It added to the effect.
Rachael Rothman chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh god you fitted this so well into the main storyline. This was wonderful!
jessi chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great story!
bella-sk8er chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow. Just, wow. Where do I start?

First off, this was amazingly well written. I love that you added parts of the movie to keep it to the storyline of what could have happened, but made it your own at the same time.

Secondly, I've always wondered what would happen if Jim saw his dad again too, and you've captured it perfectly. I honestly do believe if they were to meet, this would happen.

Last but not least, I loved this story. :) This review may be a little late (okay, a lot late) but that doesn't change a thing. This is an incredible story, and I loved every last bit of it. :)
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This was sooo good, I loved it. It was great when you said that line before Jim left his father about his eyes betraying him, I just thought that was great, I don't know why. And I loved how you put that part of the movie at the end, I was always wondering why Jim was wearing that suit. :)
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aw... I want to cry... *sniff* that was so sweet and adorable. And I'm so glad that you wrote in that indecsion on Jim's part. Way more believealbe than other fics I've read with similar set ups (not this fandom) where they just randomly go up and confront their father'brother/etc.
linwe chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I just had to let you know that this was damn good. It really fit in with Jim's character and the movie and I couldn't go without telling you, "Well done."
lauren chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
AWWH! that was soo good! very well written!
come-by-chance chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow. I particularly love the way your own version of events tied in with the last scene from the movie...that was very well written. Awesomness! Great work!
wordsofjade chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That was amazing! I loved it! It's funny cuz i've been toying with the idea of writing a story about Jim's father myself and it's so neat to actually see one written about it. I've always wondered why no one gave that idea much thought, u know? Anyways, I absolutly loved the ending and the way you introduced quotes from the movie. It was touching! *tear* lol Great job! :)
Destiny's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
OMG! That was..sniffle...so...sniffle...sad! You did a great job on it :P I really liked it! great job! :D

signed,

Arietha-Mya
hahajopo chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
omfg-this was brillant-one of the best t.p fanfic out there- i think the description's of his friends could of been better -but that's all -9.5/10 ( just for the descriptions)

good job!
Christian4life chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
great story! Jim's reaction to seeing his father again was brilliant! hope to read another story from you soon