Reviews for Reflection
TubaChick101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Nice.
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I'm so mad that I missed this a year ago when you first published...I'm a big fan of "fill in the blank" type stories, especially those based off of movie I. There's been a few, but this was by far the best I've seen. Loved that it had to do with Mike's feelings - feelings that were never explored in the movie itself. I can only imagine how scared and alone he felt after getting to the farmhouse...to me, he sees Leo and Raph as such FORCES, and to have them so vulnerable really shattered his carefree existance. You did a great job of capturing that.

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed. Thank you.

SASSY
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Aw! That was really cute! Keep up the good work!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Very good, only one slight error, at the very end with the turtle wax, Raph says "Mornin Mikey" not funny mikey. But still very good. I really liked with Mikey attacked Raph I could see it happening.

Wildfire
princessebee chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Beautiful. Truly excellent. I love the way you bridged the gaps in between scenes and gave us the insight into Mikey's coping mechanism that was so unjustly deleted from the film! Thank you!
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
*claps* another beautiful story my friend! Truly amazing and wonderful. I really enjoyed this one and your take on what happened during that lull in the movie and Mikey's reaction. Your take on Raph and Mike's relationship in the first movie is spot on. I wish Raph had hugged Mikey back, but he is Raph after all. lol. I'm sure Trip, loved her present. You did awesome! Very enjoyable!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Oh, that was perfect! I loved the interaction between them. You really got them right.I absolutely adored this, shows another side to both of them. Really good job. I'm so adding this to my favorites!
Winnychan chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Ah, it was so good! But then, everything you write is brilliant. I've been working out of a 1st Movieverse mindset for a chapter I'm working on at the moment myself, so reading this really hit the spot.

I agree with another reviewer in that the dialog was particularly strong for this one-shot. I think my favorite line was, "...The stuff in here tick you off or somethin'?"

Well, I am about to start a ten hour shift on only three hours of sleep. So I have every reason in the WORLD to be grumpy this morning, but you should know that in spite of the circumstances this fic managed to send me off with a smile on my face. Thanks!

XOXO

Winnychan
Ted chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Very nice Raph/Mikey moment.
greshunkai chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
very wonderfully done! how many times have i watched that movie-still the best (live-action, that is)-always a small laugh when see that bathtub full of injured turtle... but it's the only logical place for a very large comatose turtle...combining movie's events with sequences from Mirage comics-sheer genius! and very well written, much enjoyed. thank you.
KleeZeeNex chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Awe, that was really nice. I liked it a lot, especially since I'm a big fan of the movies. It made me laugh a few times too. Great job!
Tori Angeli chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
*loves it*

You have managed to really get the relationship of Mike and Raph down pat, as well as their characters. Their dialogue is great, and Raph's flashback to Splinter's talk is perfect for your purposes. Wonderful.

Your dialogue in this story is better than your narration, I thought. A word here and there could have used a beta, but overall, it's a fine job you've done. Good job!
Tristripe chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
*covers mouth all teary eyed* this was BEAUTIFUL! omg, ive been grinning this whole time, and was actually making squeaking noises (due to the congestion) when Mikey clung to raph from the back. the poignant memory from the movie, of splinter consoling raph (who if i remember was crying), was amazing, and placed pefectly so raph could actually use it on mike. loved how raph was so awkward with his words, didnt start spouting out any wonderful speech...so in character.

and mikey...my dear mikey. you make me want to watch the movie again in hopes that this scene would miraculously appear in the movie and i can scream and gush in fangirlish glee. i have discovered i LIKE mikey angry (as long as his anger has meaning), and i like raph comforting. kinda funny that in the hurt/comfort realm...the Hurt (raph) is doing the comforting and not vice versa! HA!

i was getting into raph's mood when he wanted to meet mikey's anger tit for tat...too bad he was injured...the explosions of two raphs would have been phenomenally evil! i think thats why raph wanted it so much...hehehe

*notices the sinister dust bunnies from under her bed nibbling at her ankles*

thank you so so so much for the birthday gift! i woke up very early this morning (since i went to bed early cause i was miserable and tired of being sickly and ignored) and it was the first thing i saw when i signed on and checked on my fave authors. i would squeeze you to teeny tiny bits but i think my arms would fall off...

HUGGLES AND LUVS!

tri
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I love that there's a fanfic about Mikey's poor deleted scene from the first movie! (and also from the comic) Oh, and that "Wonder Twins" thing made me giggle.