Reviews for Follow the Line
ladonna chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
i loved the story! i also like the game, me and my son play a different version of the game, where one of us names a song and we either sing the next line or tell the other who sings it! anyway thanks for the great story
Sushi Chi chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
Ah. This was totally awesome. I think it's my favorite I've read of yours yet. And all those songs! Man! But the plot was great. I liked all the answers to his name that Dean gave when he was concussed. Just awesome. I also really liked the characters Nikki and Grace. I don't know if you have one, but I wouldn't mind another story with these two. Ooh! And maybe Hank and Doc stop by? That'd be spiffy, I think.

Well done on the story. I just love how you write. Honeslty, I do.
aussiemel1 chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
I love Grace and Nicki stories and this one was great. Another triumph of hurt Dean. lol.

And I don't think I knew one of the songs.
heather03nmg chapter 9 . 8/18/2007
Oh honey, Dean always needs a good bashing (god, its a sickness, I swear)

I can't believe the story is over, it needed a good 10 or so more chapters! I loved every word and fully believe it is impossible or you to write a story that I don't love!

I loved the banter in this chapter and just the sense of comfort and peace the boys feel when at home with Nicki and Grace...they deserve some love after the whumpage!

My favorite scene,

Dean accepted Sam’s help in walking toward the main house, the couch his goal. Sam kept his left hand on the small of his brother’s back, his right holding onto Dean’s elbow as Nicki led them to where Grace waited in the living room.

Dean was able to walk, able to stand and sit without the nausea and vertigo assaulting him, but walking straight was still a bit of an issue thanks to the headache he was still carrying with him. He walked slowly, trying to hold as much of his weight as possible but knowing it was Sam who was stopping him walking at an angle, slipping off the curb and doing a face plant to the floor. He kept his eyes trained on Nicki. Using her as a balancing rod.

Sweet, beautiful, brotherly fluff! You rock!

Cookies for you, write more soon!
heather03nmg chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
*Giggles* Loved the names Dean was coming up with, that man can pull off snark even with a major concussion...thats awesome!

My favorite scene,

Dean pulled the covers back and sat up, the second he was upright his world tilted and he was hit by a wave of vertigo. He reached out blindly for anything to hold onto as he rode the rollercoaster and breathed out in relief as he felt Sam steady him and help him lay back down.

“So, as I was saying before. Doc Jones let you go home but gave us strict instructions. One being that you stay in bed for at least today and that you only get up to go to the bathroom.”

“You’re loving this aren’t you?”

Sam smiled, patted Dean’s knee and stood.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for brotherly fluff and overprotective Sammy. It makes my heart happy and you write it better than anyone else on this site!

And since I'm such a good sharer, I'll only take Dean and let somebody else snuggle Sammy!
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 8/18/2007
*Raises hand* Me, me, me...pick me, I want to take them home!

Loved the chapter, very sweet and fluffy!

Favorite scene,

“Dean honey?”

In his mind he was laying in bed, after a night of hot passion. In his mind he was in a girl’s bedroom, about to be woken to indulge in another round of gymnastics.

But reality had a different idea.

“Dean honey? Baby I need you to open your eyes for me. Ok? You need to stay awake.”

Dean turned his head away from the voice, vaguely aware that he’d turned his head in the direction of another voice, a deeper voice. One he had no choice but to obey.

“Dude open your eyes. Now.”

Love how its only Sammy's voice that can convince Dean to wake up. That is just too cute!
thebondgirl chapter 9 . 8/13/2007
sorry it took me so long to review the last chappy - it was an irritating combination of working long hours, and being too tired to read when i got home, and he fact that the friggin' site decided to randomly deny me access to your fic for a few days - ARGH!

yep, so anywho, here's the scoop: i positively ADORED this final installment! :D - you write all the characters (both your own, and the show's) SO well, and so descriptively, and i just wish SO much that they could have a version of your Grace and Nicki in their episodes - i just love them both to pieces, especially how they are with our boys!:)

YOU ROCK GIRL! ;P

i can't wait to read your newest fic, though i'll have to wait all the way until friggin' tomorrow, 'cause i'm so tired right now that i'm starting to see double :S - until then, sianora, and may your dreams be filled with lollipops... and a certain shirtless elder winchester brother ;)
Sarah chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
I realize that there is probably a line as long as the great wall of China by now, but I'm gonna say it anyway. For all the questions at the end of the chapters involving Dean in any chape or form, I have but one answer; Pick me pick me, I'm your girl! *jumoing up and down waving my hands in the air like the crazed fangirl I pretend not to be* Was that clear enough?

I only pegged about three of the songs *hangs my head in shame* but what are you gonna do? As always I loved your story, partly because of your amazing talent and partly because I am a sucker for Hurt!Dean Protective!Sam. So I'm warped. What else is new?
Xdaisy chainX chapter 9 . 8/12/2007
y'know i just caught myself grinning like an absoloute maniac there when i was reading the last chapter, i could not help myself. reading about dean intertwined with grace and nicki, with sam all happy, it just was so perfect.

i loved this fic to pieces, and i love grace and nicki, and even the elusive jason

gremlin, it just worked, y'know

was awesome, i love your fics, i was so drawn into the story i was like an inch from the monitor. loved it

awesomeness,

deffinate fave!

kudos

XsarahX
Colby's girl chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
Loved it ! Made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy...now if I just had a Winchester to share the moment with ...hm...
briebydeb chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
Nothing like a good Dean bashing. Well done, very enjoyable. I await your next fic in eager anticipation.
Nana56 chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
It's been lovely, Pure. Thank you.
Stormangel982 chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
OMG! You are brilliant. You have me fretting with worry over my boys, going all gooey with the girls nursing them back to health and then in stitches with laughter with the banter between all 4. You Rock!

Hm Nicki sounds ready to pop, can't wait to see the two doting Uncles play babysitters! lol
pandora jazz chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
What a perfect way to end your story as the brothers sat in the living room with Grace and Nicki.

Did have to smile when Dean and Sam agreed that Nicki was waddling like a duck. Love the timing between Jensen and Jared on the show as they can say the same line together or close the doors of the Impala in time. Sorry, was just picturing the two of them. I'm off the topic, need to get back to your story.

Another perfect moment was as Sam sat and looked around the room memorizing the details for later.

Now for the songs - of course I didn't get any and I'm embarrassed, now realizing there were two Bon Jovi songs, one Matchbox and Triumph. Those bands are ones I listen too. I knew the words sounded familiar, but just couldn't get the songs.

I liked your story and how you worked the song concept into it. It was different and fun.

Of course I enjoy how you write the brothers and you do a great job with hurt Dean.

So until next time, thanks again and take care.
darwin12 chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
Always love your stories when the boys go home to Grace, she is such a good character. Was quite proud of the fact I managed to guess more than one of the songs, which is has to be said is down to watching the boys and discovering some great groups. Looking forward to your next story.