Reviews for Home Again
Daklog73 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Sad no one has read this in a while! Loved every word! I hope you consider going a bit farther with this. Really, it needs a proper ending.

Here's to hoping you decide to continue with this in the near future!
The Gandhara chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
What a laugh! I hope you get inspired to write more.
ishmaranara chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
A slightly more aggressive reaction from Sarah then most stories, but an interesting take. I'll be looking forward to where this story is going.
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
BRILLIANT!

XD

Gotta love it.

Abso-fragging-lutely AWESOME!

UPDATE SOON!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
That was VERY dumb of Ironhide.

Very VERY dumb.

Like, dumber than space weevils.

DUMB.
Linariel chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
This is great I totally agree with the idea of Ironhide going with the Lennox family and being their body guard. He's just an old softy at heart isn't her XD I really like the way you did Ironhide's personality based on the little we saw in the movie and probably from a few other universes this is really well. Done I must say I'm looking forward to more when you can update it
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
There was actually TWO Decepticons that attacked the base: Scorponok and Blackout the one Will killed. Blackout deployed Scorponok from his back during the attack.
Tempest2004 chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Home again, home again, what the f did I do? I love where Sarah starts talking back to Ironhide. Personally, I'd have let it slide at the moment and later on, gotten several cans of paint and given him a Neon Pink paintjob.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
ROFLOL More please!
BlackBolt chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
i like this a great lot ... the ending is the best, with ironhide commenting "females" *rotfl*

please write more, will you ? :) and perhaps a little hide/will ? ;) i like the two so much together .. (and of course, sam/bee *g*)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
ButterflyBlue411 chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
please update soon! I love this!
Laura-trekkie chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
This looks like it could be lots of fun. Poor Will, stuck between Sarah and Ironhide, he might even start missing Qatar! ;) I think Sarah's allowed a little screaming time, 'cause it *would* be a lot to take in, but she certainly found her feet quickly *g*.
Cazcatharsis chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
hee hee... i like her, tough lady! love the glare to glare contest. :D
Alc Fluteo chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Oh...I'm sorry that you're not feeling well and I hope that you get better soon!

IRONHIDE FTW! I've always loved Ironhide, from G1 till now, he's always been one of my favorite 'bots (though they didn't make him quite southern/texan enough for my liking in the movie but, meh, he was still awesome).

Oh GOD, I'd love to see Annabelle grow up with "Uncle 'Hide"! It'd be great and I think he'd come to like and care for her a lot (ya know...not in the romantic sense or anything...though you never know when a plot bunny might bite ya in the but and make you write, LOL!)
CaravanKa chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Enjoyed this part immensely and want more! interesting and believable portraying of their reactions, there. Heh, I feel sorry for all participating parts ;P It is so awkward and patience-trying for all of them, well, maybe except the baby - but her nap was ruined, too.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »