Reviews for Returning To The Scene
Hope8254 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Short but good story. Nicely done for a first story! Great writing.
charativa chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Love your writing. Great story. I like how portray Joey and Pacey in all your stories. Hope you'll be able to post again soon.
paradiso31 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
great story.
Seersha chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was beautiful and perfect! I LOVE the way you write Pacey and Joey, and I wish you'd write more P/J fics :) You're a very talented writer. Cheers
TheVelvetDusk chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Wow! I loved this! Such an interesting perspective, using Tamara Jacobs as narration. Your descriptions of Pacey are spot on. Great job!

I loved when Pacey was recounting his past with this line:

“School. Joey. No Joey. Caribbean. Boston. Cook. Rogue trader. Broke. Restaurant. Joey.”

Hilarious!

Thanks for a wonderful read!
ShawnDay chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I absolutely love your stories! Please keep them up
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Again, incredible job. I really loved how, eventhough Pacey loved Joey and had completely moved on from Tamara he still treated her with respect and as a friend. I loved when Corey realized that Tamara and Pacey had had a fling based on what he saw on The Creek. Great job. You have really good grammar and your stories flow perfectly.
Countrygirl09 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I really liked this. I never thought about Tamara coming back to Capeside again but I'm glad you did. You are a very good writer and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
suekogirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
wow this was so good! i love pj and it is really cool to see them from a different perspective!
insanityclings chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
WOW! I don't know what else to say. I loved it! It was funny, cute, insightful, and little sad for Tamara but that just made it more genuine. Oh and I couldn't stop laughing when I read that Joey pushed him off the boat. It's fantastic and you must do more PJ fanfics because your great with them.
PrettyGirlBPD chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I have read your linkverse series so when I found out about your DC fic I had to see if it was just as good. Not surprisingly, it was! I think you really captured what all P/J fans love about the couple. I would love to see more DC fics from you if you can find the time along with Equinox. I love that someone can capture the things I love most about 2 (3 w/ATS?) of my fave shows. Keep it up!
lilyleia78 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Great story. Nice to see you in another of my favorite fandoms. I love your work and would love to see more of your Dawson's Creek stuff.
dreamallday chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
It was excellent, you should continue posting.
BadgerInMySoup chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This was brilliant! I always wondered what would happen if Ms. Jacobs ever came back. This is going on my favs list!
smellcolor chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Amazing! Truly spectacular. I have recently found my love for all things Joey and Pacey. Please write more stories about them. You are a very talented writer.