Reviews for The Citadel of Azkaban
Jimbocous chapter 26 . 8/8
Again, thanks for another great (re)read!
Jimbocous chapter 3 . 8/7
Kinda late to the party with this one, but Vernon thinking he's all alone doesn't fly, considering he works, and presumably has at least one friend that would know he was married and with baby whale offspring to boot. Not all that relevant to the story, but still an unnecessary plot hole ...
Temporal Knight chapter 23 . 9/11/2015
Ouch. Goodbye Solieyu, you got cool again before the end. That seriously sucks for Luna. I feel so bad for the poor girl now. At least he got to fight his nemesis though.

I have to say, nowhere did I suspect that Draco was dating her. I had thought Ginny as well. I also had thought him and Pansy were going to hook up but I guess that ship has also sailed. Well a broken leg isn't too bad. And at least Kingsley made it. Always liked him.

Voldemort is being a good sport honestly, it's going to bite him wanting to face a worthy opponent to make a point but eh we can always count on villains grabbing their Ball every once in a while. Especially when they are batshit insane and psychotic like he is.

Nice to see that Harry finally got over himself and remerged. I wonder if he is going to angst for a short while since his hesitation indirectly contributed to his friend's death? At least Tonks should be happy though so that might help a bit. Hopefully.
Temporal Knight chapter 19 . 9/10/2015
So I think I missed something here. When did Alter!Harry get blue eyes instead of veiny, green ones? It's interesting the agreement they've come to though. I have to agree with Alter though about Harry being an idiot. He really is going to get someone killed by being stubborn...

The Dominus was interesting though I do hope we get a short Voldemort view that explains just what he did that made it so different. Was it basically the same as the Altered except with metal skin? I confess to being a bit confused about that.

The inverted sphere of light becoming a sphere of destruction is pretty cool and a nice little kill em all trump card.

The Christmas present for Tonks was very sweet. Harry really does give the best presents sometimes. Though I do find myself wondering just how far their intimacy extends now with her/his comments during the jaunt. I guess it's not really story important at this point, more of a morbid curiosity thing. The entire second half of the this chapter with her interactions and being super overprotective has made this entire series worth it by the way. Not that it wasn't great beforehand, but I confess I did start this set to see a fully fleshed out Harry/Tonks pairing so I will always be partial to the specific scenes revolving thereabouts.

Oh and concerning Wagner, since he seems to have a healthy respect for the dead and lives underground...I would say highly unusual zombie, revenant or lich. Seeing as how Beholders have entered into things I'm leaning towards lich since that sorta fits the universe though revenant would probably work too I guess. Zombie doesn't seem likely though, very rarely do zombies ever feel...civilized I guess and while Wagner sounds like he's a scary bastard he does come across as a bit civilized if extremely territorial and insular.
Temporal Knight chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
Well I haven't been commenting as much on this one, mostly because I am flipping through the chapters either too quickly or I simply didn't have enough notes for each individual chapter. So here's my accumulations from the last time.

First off: I am incredibly glad to see Tonks and Harry back together. I do think we could do with a few more of the simple, quiet scenes between the two considering how dark the majority of the world is getting. The Harry Potter-verse doesn't necessarily lend itself super well to grimdark and it needs the offset every once in a while.

I am also happy to say that I actually like Solieyu now. He finally pulled his head out of his ass and has become a genuinely cool guy it seems. It only took five and a half years...anyway I like him. I also think Luna is incredibly cute. That generally goes without saying though. His little speech though reeked of worrisome foreshadowing concerning something that would make Harry's SPE side go off his rocker. Obviously a death. Just don't make it Tonks and I can deal I suppose. I'd also prefer Luna to survive but I don't see her pushing him past the limit like Tonks or Remus would...

RIP to Boris. I liked the little snake. He had been showing less and less though so I can't really say this was a huge surprise. At least he got a little peace by the end. I can honestly say never in my wildest dreams did I expect a bit of DnD to cross over into the fight. And while the two we just interacted with sure seem to be chummy fellows I have to agree that that entire idea would've put me off hanging out down there and given me rather strong opinions about both Harry and Dumbledore's sanity levels. I mean split personalities is one thing, but actively contacted a Beholder for a glorified watch dog is...a bit much.

It is interesting to see the somewhat repaired relationship between Harry and Dumbledore. I wonder if it will continue.

So the Altered while not quite as scary truly as I feel the original Dementors are they are disturbing. And the unleashing of them the first time truly made me think of Voldemort as a worse evil than Umbridge for the first time in canon, reality or fanfic. And that counts the one I read with him killing the world out of spite in one. Normally I feel like Voldemort is the personification of anger, pain and hate and is really more of a force of destruction than anything else while Umbridge actively chooses to be the worst possible form of evil and hides it all behind a mask of civility. At least Tom is honest about who and what he is. But here, Voldemort is coming off as a truly dark and twisted being that not only tries to destroy everything he can but enjoys it and enjoys causing as much heart-rending agony as he can in the process. There is nothing civilized or merciful in his actions here and he doesn't bother with the painless AK spell. It shifts the story from dark to grimdark.

Minor constructive criticism, a quick editing run could be useful in some of the past few chapters as there were a few spots that had some misplaced words or grammar errors. Nothing major at all really but it stood out since none of the other fics in this series have had any.
Temporal Knight chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
Oh so Harry does indeed have a Super Powered Evil Side. Cool! Hopefully it doesn't go and kill any of his friends. It seems to be somewhat directed at bad guys but yeah there is very few ways I see of this ending happily in the near future.

Again a super adorable scene between the two mains after the first nightmare. I am so happy that we don't have to wait for half this book for them to officially be back together. I did laugh at the mild threesome tease. While I agree it would be fun and hilarious, this setting doesn't really lead to that sort of relationship at all. Especially when Harry has repeatedly said that he doesn't love Pansy beyond friend terms. (I honestly don't know if I could do what she did since for me it would just have been easier to not even get started than just pretend for a few months that my partner loved me even when I knew they didn't.) Other stories have set up triang (or more) relationships but this has always been solely setting up just Tonks.
Temporal Knight chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Ouch. Well they bit off quite a bit more than they could chew that's for sure. Well done fight scene. I almost feel sorry for Terry but then he had to and brag about killing his mother and he was all but a budding rapist so yeah. Plus he was stupid enough to think he was stronger than Bellatrix so all almost remorse gone.

That was very sweet though concerning Lupin and Tonks. It's immensely gratifying to see the girl getting her senses back. Seriously sucks for Pansy though, the poor girl had barely half a year with her man.

About Deathly Hallows: I agree with most of your points though I was mostly satisfied with the first half of the final battle. But yes even years later I still don't forgive JKR for killing off both offscreen. And when I read Albus Severus I facepalmed. You have to admit though, Neville got massively badass there. I was somewhat surprised by the end too when Harry didn't end up with Hermione considering a large portion of the book again threw just those two against the world like usual but eh, it still remains only my headcanon sadly.
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Oh damn of course the evil, hate-filled woman just has to go and make herself sympathetic immediately prior to her death. That's just mean. Why can't you let us keep simply hating her posthumously?

The revenge on Vernon was very satisfying though.

I also have quite a bit more hope that the Tonks issue gets resolved somewhat shortly now rather than taking half the story. There was quite a bit of promise in that tiny little section.

Also, Harry seems a bit too...calm and composed. Normally I would say that he is simply massively deep into his Occlumency but seeing as the summary mentions split personalities...well I'm going to say that glowing-green-eyed!Harry is a Super Powered Evil Side that inherited the lion's share of his anger and hatred during the whole thing with Bella and regular!Harry is much more blaise and pacifist until the more bloodthirsty one comes out to play.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Nice chapter. Nice stories. Apt name for the chapter btw. Grudge? doublemeaning (talking about your AN) XD
I completely agree with your ranting. The book was so bad sometimes it was not even funny. Sure as you said it had its good points here and there, but there are generally way to many mistakes or simply weird confusing scenes that doesnt make sense! The polyjuice in particular confuses the hell out of me. Firstly; they use polyjuice... um..disillusionment charm.. secondly; why the heck use brooms?! They have freaking instant travel! What?! Oh...Sorry. Guess I got in "ranting mood" as well. Anyway, you probably wont read this since Im, you know writing this 8 yrs late, but I just wanted to say: Good writing! (only wish I could write like that myself so I could vent in written words instead out loud. always annoyd by the fact no one listens to me... they seem satisfied with the books and movies.. ugh.. i dont even want to try to understand their point of view..) Okay. I am officially shutting up... see what I meant? dear merlin..
LadiesMan218 chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
By the way one thing I've noticed while reading your stories is that you repeat yourself sometimes but changing some of the details, I think what would help is for you to reread some of your chapters before you upload the next just in case you already wrote it. This is in no way me trying to be rude just trying to give you constructive criticism. Good luck writing and have a nice day!
LadiesMan218 chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
By the way in earlier chapters you mentioned sirius's will giving different stuff to different people, thought you ought to know. Good story so far though!.
Digitize27 chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
Heh, Lich king; doesn't matter who you'r talking about, Arthas or Sergei, it's always a badass title.
Strange that he didn't pick a more... German name for the city though.
Digitize27 chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
I... feel like I should have expected this considering Leon was an OC and they are usually created for emotional impact later on in the strory (heh, I would know).
Still, caught me off guard, so well done for that.
Although I feel you specifically mentioning pressing the stone to Leon's chest will have significance... even if it's only a red herring.
Digitize27 chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
So why isn't Harry summoning more beholders for the assault? Weren't they there for the express purpose of dealing with the vampire threat?
Digitize27 chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
Okay so Harry CANT shift in and out of Azkaban, that's at least explained that part (doesn't explian why that wasn't his plan to begin with but whatever)
But am I missing something here? I get that he can't shift along the currents now but couldn't he shift THROUGH them before? As in break through them without actually using them...
To me that makes it seem like he doesn't actually require them to shift, it just means he loses less energy and possibly doesn't harm himself when he does. So why can't he shift in manually?