Reviews for The Citadel of Azkaban
Digitize27 chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
Heh, Lich king; doesn't matter who you'r talking about, Arthas or Sergei, it's always a badass title.
Strange that he didn't pick a more... German name for the city though.
Digitize27 chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
I... feel like I should have expected this considering Leon was an OC and they are usually created for emotional impact later on in the strory (heh, I would know).
Still, caught me off guard, so well done for that.
Although I feel you specifically mentioning pressing the stone to Leon's chest will have significance... even if it's only a red herring.
Digitize27 chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
So why isn't Harry summoning more beholders for the assault? Weren't they there for the express purpose of dealing with the vampire threat?
Digitize27 chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
Okay so Harry CANT shift in and out of Azkaban, that's at least explained that part (doesn't explian why that wasn't his plan to begin with but whatever)
But am I missing something here? I get that he can't shift along the currents now but couldn't he shift THROUGH them before? As in break through them without actually using them...
To me that makes it seem like he doesn't actually require them to shift, it just means he loses less energy and possibly doesn't harm himself when he does. So why can't he shift in manually?
Digitize27 chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
I still don't understand why Harry feels the need to assemble a force when all he really needs is the gem, just shift in, grab and shift out.
Digitize27 chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
I'm not sure why this is only beginning to bug me now, but why is Harry's plan a raid on Azkaban? Why does the plan include other people? He's proved he can move about in warded, magic-heavy places (of which I'm sure Azkaban, or what it's become, fits the bill nicely) So why doesn't he shift in, grab the stone and be out before anyone even realises he was there?
Better yet, why doesn't he shift in, grab the stone before using the Defaeco to blast everything inside to bits? You can do an awful lot in nine minutes, especially if everything is moving at a crawl around you. If he can shift from Hogwarts to the outskirts of Hogsmeade in fifteen seconds it would take even less time to move through Azkaban to the gem's room.
He seems perfectly capable if he only knew where Azkaban was; i honestly don't understand his hesitation to use the spell in situations where he couldn't hurt anyone important (bringing along a force of any kind would just put them at risk)
Digitize27 chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
Those poor, poor wolves... they had been offered sanctuary as werewolf spawn then suddenly their home is destroyed, and possibly them along with it.
Digitize27 chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
Didn't you already go over Sirius' will before this chapter, with The Tonk's getting the house, Harry getting the bike and everyone getting a bit of money? (Mooney the most)
Now Moony's getting the bike, Harry gets miscellaneous items, the Tonks' get jewllery and the house goes to... nobody?
Bit weird.
Digitize27 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
How did Tonks of all people Floo travel more gracefully than Harry?
moosejuice5 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
do you like trains? - funniest line yet
Arconix chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
I am really enjoying this story... But i thought that Harry's response to an attack on Leon would be more along the Lines of a sectumsempra...
Random number generator chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
"I threw all seven books in the trash after I finished reading." - nice overreacting :)
psychicshipping chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Preach it! I was in pain through reading most of the last book.
Snargleblax chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
That's one of the best rants I've ever come across.
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
it's sad that boris died, but i think destroying the forbidden forest is a bonus