Reviews for Oink, Snort or Squeal
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
From the "Don switched the car off and sighed" to the "EW! DON!" this story had me chuckling all the way through it. Beautifully done my friend, take a bow! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
could not stop laughing by the end. excellent story
Beth chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl seriously funny!
JelloGirl323 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
cant breath... that was... soo funny!

I LOVED IT!
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I AMOST FELL OUT OF MY SEAT LAUGHING! THE BIT ABOUT WANTING THE CHICKEN INSIDE HIM AND...AW MAN TOO FUNNY!
Argent-Jinx chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I have no idea why, but I thought this was hysterical! I nearly peed my pants I was laughing so hard. I can actually see this happening
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
lmao this was so funny

I can so relate to charlie cuz I think that with my older siblings ill take something completely out of porportion or ill think something very wrong

I could picture don cracked me up his antics here hilarious

nice sibling moment
tripswhenshewalks chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Congratulations! You have caused me to crack a rib! I applaud you...
flamencochic chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I was laughing so hard my sides hurt and I almost peed myself. TFF
Melonrinds chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
HA! This was probably the first piece of fanfiction i've ever read that's actually made me laugh out loud. Mostly during the whole 'oink, snort, squeal' game.

Don and Charlie were written well and in character too. I love these missing brother moments. Keep up the good work!
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
As I wait for my Numb3rs night to commence, I find this random story to be quite amusing. I had to hold in my laughter, as my dad, who is sitting next to me, says I am too hyper. Since I must go to bed if I laugh too profoundly, therefore missing my favorite show in the world, I mut tell you that had I had my own way, you would have been able to hear my ear-splitting laughter from your computer chair.

-SMARTALIENQT :D lol

P.S. I also think that Don's reasoning is correct. He could sue for false advertising if the "fast food" was not "fast", as long as the actual ad SAID that it was "fast" food.
PJ1962 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Very funny and well written. I can picture the brothers doing this. Laughed til my sides ached. Well done!
ALEO chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This was a pleasure to read, very funny. There are always those crazy moments between siblings that are hard to describe and no one would believe on paper. You got this down really well.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I loved this I could not stop laughing. Great work.
jlm110108 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Heh heh. That was hilarious! Am I correct in guessing that you're not from the US? The Brothers Eppes have a distinctly British flavor in this story. But I love it anyway.

Joanne