Reviews for Turn and Turn About
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Interesting idea. I like it; but... after Harry possessed Riddle did Riddle just die?
Tinman chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Interesting idea. Seems outdated now, though, that the last movie's about to come out.
BookDragon chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Points to you for being clever. _
Silvialaura chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Right in one, I'd say. But more merciful to Tom than the actual DH. Love the idea that inanimate Horcruxes are (more) bad for the soul.
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
*Very* good idea for how Harry could be so connected with Voldemort, yet not be his horcrux. Even better, I love this approach with Harry "dying" and yet not dying. And the effects on Voldemort are open to many possibilities.

As regards the drabble being incomprehensible, that's just ridiculous. I certainly had no problem understanding the flow and the action.
duj chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Very neat. Great concept, great execution.

And I don't agree with cardigrl; I found it perfectly comprehensible. All she had to do was keep in mind that the verbs may have been semi-detached by full stops from their subject but they clearly belonged to the last-named protagonist. So "Undied" and Opened green..." were clearly in a string with the verbs of the previous sentence. If the verbs seemed to fuse in the next bit, it's because the subjects did.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Oh, I _like_ this idea! I'm glad you thought it up. And I like the idea of a Harry who can love enough to do this.

"Begin again, Bianca"-from "Red as Blood" by eek, (quick trip to Amazon...)Tanith Lee.
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I've always considered a bit morbid the possibility that that fateful night a horcrux could be put inside Harry, but I know that I have to be prepared to this possibility, too.

In this case a scene like this (perfectly understandable despite its shortness) should be really a clever turn. And I 'd like it :)
cardigrl chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Interesting theory. But frankly, the drabble is simply incomprehensible. Not using subjects to go with your verbs is quite trendy, but results here in a fragment that leaves us with no idea of what happened. If that's what you were aiming for, good job. And, of course, words can't SAY anything. You could have reached the same confused mess and still used comprehensible English.
Catherine Cook chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I like this! It would explain much, and very easily.
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This is extremely interesting. Well, let'see how it turns out...

Good drabble, too!
intricate designs chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Hm... Definatly possible. If this happens in the seventh book it would make a nice twist.