Reviews for Plus Belle La Vie
DarkVoid116 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
This was a sweet ending, I really enjoyed it! Such a short, to-the-point story, but still phenomenal! I loved it! Awesome job!

The ChiChi/Goten/Gohan/Videl dynamic is incredibly underrated. Great job!
DarkVoid116 chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
So the next chapter is the final...will you write out their conversation? I hope to see how they reconcile.

Honestly, how easily Gohan gave in and relented to her disappointed me a little bit. I was hoping for a more combative personality, even though I figured he'd give in to her since he was intent on telling her his secrets. She just seemed so damn bitchy in this chapter.

Oh well, nice chapter!
DarkVoid116 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
This presents a most unfortunate dilemma, considering they're literally on opposite ends of the spectrum.

If Videl attempts to distance herself from Gohan then his efforts will be for naught. But she is losing out on the opportunity to hear his secrets.

It should be interesting, that's for sure.
DarkVoid116 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I'm a little surprised at Gohan's relaxed view of alcohol; I would've certainly expected Gohan to be a little more opposed to alcohol, considering Chi Chi. Now comes the question of how Gohan can fix this little rift with Videl or whether he will be able to do so. Who knows?

This second chapter didn't answer the majority of my chapter-1 questions but it did raise a few new ones.

Good chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is a really interesting story that I miraculously stumbled upon via dbz-lover91's profile since it's in their favorites...

It's complete so I decided to give it a shot, and wow! It's pretty good so far, a decent concept. Lilly-Sama's recent fic, Innocent Feelings, reminds me of it.

In this, Videl seems less prudish and more of a typical teen yet she's undoubtedly in character, which is wonderful.

Excellent first chapter.
Gabby chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Great story! Have you ever considered making a sequel?
PhoenixRe chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Pretty good. Nice sweet high-school story (up to a point anyways).
H-bomber chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
This story's really good.
Hieiko chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Lovely, lovely story!
dbz-lover91 chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
This was so beautiful and I can't believe it's over!;_;

You are an awesome writer.

I don't know what else to say.

I can try and be analytical and whatnot but it all boils down to this: You are a wonderful author.

Simple.

The amount of depth you gave your characters is nothing short of a treat.

Thanks for updating and for writing such a lovely piece of work.

I hope you write other stories centred around the GhVi pairing

Take care,

dbz-lover91
chimney leaf chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
I enjoyed this, it wasn't overly long but it was by no means short either. Perfectly paced I think. I couldn't write this, I can't write Gohan as being too nerdy, but it's fun to read.
texaspeach chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Aww, how sweet! I wish I could write sappy stories like this, but no, I'm gifted with the angst. I really love this! You write so well and your spelling/grammar is great. My attention didn't wander at all. I'll have to check out more of your stories!

Toodles!

~texaspeach
KickAssV chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
I LOVE this story! It's so real and true with the way people's emotions work! I especially like how you are taking time to develop their relationship and yet Gohan and Videl are still kept in character. Great work! Update soon _
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Ah, I see I haven't reviewed this chapter...

I love your writing. You bring a certain depth and profundity to your characters without going over-board.

Everything here seems plausible and believable

Keep up the good work and you deserve all the praise you get ;)

Take care,

dbz-lover91
Razvanor chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
...It's not polite to keep people waiting...Oh, look who's talking. XD

I loved Dragonball and Dragonball Z when I was a kid, but it all seemed kinda vapid after all while. You remind me why I liked it by embellishing a rather small part of the story. You blew it up like a photograph. A lot of this story takes place in the character's minds, and I enjoy that. I like introspection.

But you gotta finish this. If not, I'm gonna...I dunno, add weird Naruto Stories to the group. XD

-Raz