Reviews for this voluntary state of apart
kuaiks chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Type your review here...
Jefepato chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That was just chilling.

Now you've left me wondering about parts 2 and 3 - particularly, what change are they trying to create?
Jetamors chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ooh, scarily plausible. I like it!
KChasm chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I have to say then when I saw the title I expected it to be more like your "Back Until Sunset", with each section wildly different, so that was sort of a letdown-but that's really nothing to do with the fic on its own, so I'll leave it at that.

I have to say that it was very much-what's the word to use, exactly? It wasn't dark, but more like, well, melancholy. It's interesting. The way she gets painfully thrust into normalcy despite her wanting to be set apart from the rest of the population-I want to say there's something deeper there, about life in general and how dreams never turn out the way you wanted, and I don't actually know what to finish the rest of this sentence with so I'll just let it go on and on and gradually run out of steam. There we go.

When I finished the fic, I want to go "Ha! Now you know what it's like to be the rest of us!" But I hate Haruhi (the character), so that's just me.
Mizz TK chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I personally found this fascinating. Five different ways in which the SOS Brigade could never have come to be... five different ways in which my life would have been deprived of Melancholy! X3

I liked it very much. If you wrote another one similar to this, I would like it too... -hint hint-
Aliora chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
As you know, I didn't understand the significance of a lot of parts, but it was a very intriguing look at how things could have turned out. It works wonderfully as a 'five nevers' because I think they as stories should drive home just how preferable canon is, and I was certainly wishing at the end that things hadn't gone this way. Disconcerting and a tad distressing, but well-written and a very original take on things. :)
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Although I have a dislike of sorts of the format you've written the story in (coming from a distaste for drabbles), I liked this one fairly well. It's well written, and dark. I like dark. :D Good work, and I hope you write these planned fics soon.
Kyonism chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
It was well written, but truthfully-That is the suckiest thing ever! Because if that happened, nothing else would happen, the story would die...I couldn't even read the entire thing...
Audley chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Depressing but interesting. It's always a refreshing change of pace to look at the dark side of things, the 'what if' side of life. I look forward to seeing more from you.