Reviews for A Soul's Salvation
Narutobatman chapter 21 . 6/30
I read this story on a different site, and I just looked this story on this site. I loved it, and thought it could have a fight between Naruto and Sasuke, but that just me.
mikanMD chapter 4 . 4/7
That old do have a point, what if Tsunade and Jiraiya hadn't show up?...
mikanMD chapter 1 . 4/7
Oh damn I didn't see that coming!
Creativity at its best chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I FIRST READ THIS FIC ON YOUTUBE AND OMG ITS REALLY GOOD
LimJJ chapter 21 . 9/11/2016
best story ever!
LimJJ chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
omg at the begining i wanted to hit masahara but when his intentions are revealed, i love him. That sounded gay lol
ariel daniels chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
this is my favorite book but there are a lot of typos so if you can fix them it would make it even better
AkatsukiSakuraOddness chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
omg I hate you so much at the same time I love you. this is kne of the best stories I have read in a long time. I'm so grateful that you put so much work and feeling into this. I cried like three times but only like three chapters in.
Ani chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
DEADLY PERFECTION?! I KNEW IT WAS SESSHOUMARU! I KNEW IT! YOU SLY DOG I LOVE THIS!
Leroy-San chapter 21 . 7/7/2016
This was an amazing story. I'm very glad to have read this. Thanks for putting the effort in to write and complete this fanfic.
Sincerely
Leroy
Ani chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
OMG DID YOU JUST INSERT THE INUYASHA CAST UNDER DIFFERETN NAMES! I LOVE SESSHOUMARU! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ROOT FOR NARUTO IF SESSHOUMARU IS THERE! NOT FAIR OMG I LOVE THIS EVEN MORE NOW!
sharmahomanshu chapter 13 . 4/10/2016
That hinata cursing part was price-less man. Keep it up haha!
luckymeti chapter 21 . 10/8/2015
Great story, if u had not read it; I recommend u to read it.
Kuramaster chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
St3rfire- serafina chapter 21 . 3/6/2015
Good story it's sad that story is complete. And no children to continue into the next chapter.