Reviews for Collision
jpgFury chapter 24 . 10/31
So sad to see this end without a resolution. I've read it over the last two days (Well mostly nights to be honest) and was totally enthralled
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 24 . 6/30
Good story but you're not gonna finish this are ya? Fun to read while it lasted! :)
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 24 . 3/16
Wow this is really cool! Love it! Thanks for sharing your writing!
whitebengal14 chapter 21 . 2/4
What happened to Frenzy? Isn't he alive still and was trying to track down Barricade?
whitebengal14 chapter 8 . 2/4
Barricade is so precious. And this story is great :D
Lanny-Sama chapter 24 . 1/17
I doubt this is gonna get more updates, but I really enjoyed it up to this point! Thanks for a great read :)
Crescent Blue chapter 24 . 1/14
I'm glad I stumbled across this amazing story. I never thought I'd like anything Bayformers related after I quit the movies, but consider me a fan of this story at least. I've always loved Barricade and am glad to see stories about him amongst the other few I like.

One thing that bothers me a lot, there's WAY too many f-bombs and cursing in this tale. I mean, wow. It feels like it was scripted on MTV. I don't even think they cussed this much in Bayformers. These latest chapters are a bit much in the cursing factor.
FloatingPizza chapter 23 . 12/5/2014
As another reviewer or two have mentioned, I don't care for the amount of cursing in this fic, but the humor and excellent characterization led me to finish it. You're a gifted storyteller and have managed to make a very scary alien storm trooper into something of a sympathetic character. Barricade's snark is pitch-perfect, and his intelligence is communicated well through his dialogue. The chapter where he was watching Nicky - which made me somewhat nauseous and shivery, goodness gracious Deceptions give me the creeps - was something akin to reading a slide of life written by a very smart, very eloquent, very disturbing criminal. On that note, Mike is a wonderful OC. Others have touched on his strong points, I will echo them: believable, flawed but compelling, realistic reactions, humorously sarcastic. His accent has gotten a little out of hand in the past few chapters - though I suppose one's native drawl would get worse in times of stress - and I liked it better when such touches were a bit more subtle. Also your descriptions of the vehicles are threatening to awaken a dormant automobile geek somewhere in the far reaches of my mind. Keep up the good work, but please don't try to break any records for f-bombing while you're at it.
WickedBlue chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
This is great so far. Would love to see where this is going.
Optimusa chapter 24 . 6/18/2014
More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more I want more now this is fragging epic awesome and all that crap!
Knave chapter 24 . 5/17/2014
Stunning, superb, spectacular, thrilling, thought-out and justthemostAWESOMEthingEVER! Please carry on with this story I am really enjoying it like countless others and can't wait to find out what happens next. -
Please don't leave this to collect dust, we love it too much. :3 3
Moonclaws2324 chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
this is really cool! LOVE IT!
Sparrow and Destiny chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
I am really enjoying this story, please continue with it. (: The humor but tension in it is keeping me on the edge of my seat, I love it!
Larisa chapter 24 . 1/9/2014
Hurrah! The next chapter! Good to find it here!
I've started to worry about Barricade as well...
Michael's thoughts are interesting...
P.A.W.07 chapter 24 . 11/5/2013
Long time no see ... I wonder where you are dragging the story line now. :D