Reviews for Collision
icanhascamaro chapter 24 . 7/18
I’d put off reading this for years and decided to give it a go. I wish I hadn’t, but only because it looks like you’ve stopped writing it. I’m sad. This is legit one of the best stories I’ve read in ages. I like your Barricade. A lot. Hope you come back to this one day.
ThemSoundWaves chapter 11 . 6/26
Crotchdropling~~~ IVE NEVER SEEN A BETTER WORD. Thank you for enlightening me. Im going to be calling Aholes that till the day i die.
Lord help me now. ahahaha!
mewfour123412 chapter 1 . 8/9/2019
It's a unique idea for a story! It's always Bumblebee that's found and repaired by humans. But we never see it happen to the Decpticons! It's a really nice change of pace
Continue chapter 24 . 1/5/2019
Oh. my. freaking. slag. I can't believe that you're just going to end it like this!

If you need ideas, how about this one? Speedtrap and Michael find Barricade in the woods, but he's actually deathly injured/ill. The bad cop is practically forced to go to the Autobots for survival. Speedtrap will learn that Barricade's motives were likely not as malicious as the Autobots thought. Michael will truly feel helpless as he realizes that Barricade's health problems are more than he has the ability to fix. But he's still willing to try regardless.

I don't know if that's enough to spark enough interest, especially considering that it's six years later... But darn it! I'm hoping against hope that this story gets concluded. I mean, I honestly love-hate fanfiction because many amazing stories like this one get stuck in limbo while the mediocre reign supreme! Shoot, I'm literally beggng you to continue! *bows and cries on the floor* PLEASE continue!
Jorkier chapter 13 . 7/6/2017
I live in Minnesota and it saddens me when people never mention it. Well, I guess a country filled with snow and old people isn't that interesting. :p
LoveHopes chapter 24 . 10/5/2016
Very interesting story. Well written and well rounded characters.
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I'm seriously hoping that you continue this gem one fine day. It's literally the best Bayverse fanfic on here. No joke. Not only that, it stars one of the most underappreciated Decepticons in the series.

I may have abandoned Bayformers, but this story sticks with me because it's just that EPIC!

Please continue!
Flare chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
CROTCHDROPLING AND CARBONMONKEY
lauranon chapter 24 . 5/28/2016
Wow O.o I can't believe it ends like this! T.T
I absolutely love this story with the way you write. It is such a pity that you left it. :'(

I know that three years from the last update are a long time, but if you ever feel like continuing, I will be the first to read it. :)
Taggg chapter 24 . 3/16/2016
Wow. I love how you have written your characters - Barricade, Mike... *o* I hope you will continue someday! There Frenzy yet there somewhere, too :D
Happens chapter 24 . 11/28/2015
Great story! Love the way you write all these characters!
jpgFury chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
So sad to see this end without a resolution. I've read it over the last two days (Well mostly nights to be honest) and was totally enthralled
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 24 . 6/30/2015
Good story but you're not gonna finish this are ya? Fun to read while it lasted! :)
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 24 . 3/16/2015
Wow this is really cool! Love it! Thanks for sharing your writing!
whitebengal14 chapter 21 . 2/4/2015
What happened to Frenzy? Isn't he alive still and was trying to track down Barricade?