Reviews for It's A Family Thing
foxpride chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
this is good so far, hope you update soon
WarriorKat21 chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
This is a sweet story I hope u will continue it :-)
Ryle Culler chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Loved your story can't wait to read the next chapter!
Narnian Sprite chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Great stuff! Really great stuff! Barricade is my favorite Decepticon, too. I know it's been a while, but what are the chances of bringing this sucker back to life, eh? Leaving people hanging out in the cold like this - just when the going gets REALLY good - is just not nice. I'm sure the Autobots would disapprove.
Greengirl011 chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
i love the story and hope you will update!
shooting2stars chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
nice an' cute fic so far. i like it.

i like it,so far. i think bee n' annie would make a

cute couple, neh? u r gonna do more updates, right? please?

i would love to see more update. [sighs]yah,that would be

nice.
BreezesofSpring chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
I Love love love this! Update soon!
PandylBas chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
yay more OC
anime97fanatic chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
Awesome! Love this chapter! Hey, if it's not too much to ask, can you send me the future chapters to my Yahoo account? animespecialist

It's only if you don't mind - you don't have to do it.
speedy chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
Pretty good story you have here. I've always liked reading stories with O.C.'s in them because it changes the group dynamic. I think you've pulled it off very will with your O.C., and I am greatly enjoying this story.

One thing, though. GMC is a company under the parent company General Motors (GM), just like Chevrolet. For Mikaela's story to Annie in Ch. 2, GM would be the company being sued not GMC.
L33Tbunny chapter 8 . 10/23/2007
Awesome story - I love the concept- update soon!
SilverGinkgo chapter 8 . 10/20/2007
This is totally Amazing! I love it! everything is so brilliantly described! I can't wait for more!
Gothic-Fire-Wolf chapter 8 . 10/19/2007
AWESOME. Just purely AWESOME. i really liked the way you ended the chapter with Anne saying Optimus' name. Update soon, please!
Paleodex chapter 8 . 10/19/2007
Oh nos! Poor lil Bumblebee! Hehe, keep up the good work )
Galistar07water chapter 8 . 10/19/2007
I really like this, it's really good...it's so funny when you imagine her throwing rocks and dirt at Bumblebee in anime chibi form in your head...hi hi hi...I heard that the voice actor of Jazz said that the remaining piece of the AllSpark that Optimus took from Megatron might be used to restore Jazz back to life...I just deard that on wikipedia...poor Jazz...being rip in two by a way bigger robot...that's so sad...it was pretty funny of when they tried to hid from Sam's parents in the movie...pleas update soon because I do enjoy reading this.