Reviews for Broken Halo
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
I love it when she zaps him in the butt,its just so cute.I like the pep talk Michael gave her,even the discussion with Gabriel was done in a tasteful manner.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
One step foreward and two steps back,she did a really good thing helping Amber out,an giving Trish and Jeff a nudge,an whoops,here comes trouble,there's got to be a way to fix this or at least soften the blow,isn't there?
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Oh ye of little faith,she is gonna land on him wuth both feet. An I love the way she talks to herself;she just couldn't pop in,oh wait she had Amber with her,Amber would have I love her assessment of Orton an Batista,let's don't forget him.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
She is SO cute,has to be one of my favorite characters,hands down.I had started to read one of you Scott Hall stories an it referenced back to this one,so I thought I'd read this one first to better understand that ,so far this story is definitely cute.I love the snappy comebacks she dokea out to Mark,I mean its a conversation an not stilted,ya know.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Takersgurl35,not to get bogged down here in a religious discussion,but I;m bound to tell you this;your character Michael,in the Bible was the pre-human name its believed of Jesus Christ,an you gave him a very beautiful description and attitude,thank you very much,can't tell you how touvhed I am by it. This story is already beautiful,again,thank you.
Bingobaby chapter 17 . 5/4/2010
This was a wonderful and cute story. I really enjoyed reading it. I can't believe I past it up but now I am glad I did read it.
little dragon85 chapter 17 . 9/16/2009
hi ive just read the storie broken halo it was amazing, ive read 6 of your other stories and loved them all. did you do any more stories like broken halo? as i would love to read them
LokiBufoon chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
I Cant Stop Reading This Story xD

It was a definate all round tearjerker, well for me anyway

Keep up the good work
thatWHOREable chapter 17 . 5/22/2009
really awesome story i don't usually read undertaker fanfics but wow this one was a really good one
katierobin23 chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
This is one of my favorite stories of yours that i've read so far! you should definitely do a sequel! there is still so much to be told!

I love this story so, so much! I read it all today! you are an amazing writer and I really hope you revisit these characters! :)
Sammeh chapter 17 . 2/10/2008
I really loved this story.. Ever think of a sequel?

Much
Pinayprincesa chapter 17 . 12/22/2007
Aw so sweet!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 17 . 12/6/2007
i loved this story. hell i love all ur stories ive read. ur an amazing writer. i was wonderin if u have ever thought of doin a series that go with this story. maybe include john, randy, dave, and even scott. keep up the great work with ur writing.

stacy
DraggonflyMaiden chapter 17 . 11/7/2007
A wonderful story!
bunnychica9 chapter 17 . 9/2/2007
This was GREAT! I just love your stories, I am hoping that you follow this plot line and do a story about Randy, Dave, maybe Shawn and Scott. That would be so great! I can see so many break offs from this story. I hope you write another one soon... Oh and can I say how excited I am for UNFORGIVEN!
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »