Reviews for Broken Halo
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
OOPS!It's open mouth insert foot time here,how we gonna get out of this?An can't she go off to a quiet place an "talk" ro Michael,ask his advice an guidance?
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
I loved the way she handled ol' Scratch,he knows just how to find our weak spot an use it against us,an telling her that stuff he did about her past an things he said about Michael,well he is "the father of the lie" an would like nothing better than to distracr Bekka from her I loved that "Poof"that was just the cutest!As for Mark,make a girl crazy,why don't ya? 'Nuff said.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
I daresay she mentions it,even in an offhanded way an he'll go an one of those kids will help heal the pain that was Jace,wasn't it? An Sarah,you really got her pegged,I think. I still wonder,sometimes qhy they split an how he managed to get with her,I mean there for awhile she seemed to be with Palumbo,oh well,on with the story.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
I love it when she zaps him in the butt,its just so cute.I like the pep talk Michael gave her,even the discussion with Gabriel was done in a tasteful manner.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
One step foreward and two steps back,she did a really good thing helping Amber out,an giving Trish and Jeff a nudge,an whoops,here comes trouble,there's got to be a way to fix this or at least soften the blow,isn't there?
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Oh ye of little faith,she is gonna land on him wuth both feet. An I love the way she talks to herself;she just couldn't pop in,oh wait she had Amber with her,Amber would have I love her assessment of Orton an Batista,let's don't forget him.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
She is SO cute,has to be one of my favorite characters,hands down.I had started to read one of you Scott Hall stories an it referenced back to this one,so I thought I'd read this one first to better understand that ,so far this story is definitely cute.I love the snappy comebacks she dokea out to Mark,I mean its a conversation an not stilted,ya know.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Takersgurl35,not to get bogged down here in a religious discussion,but I;m bound to tell you this;your character Michael,in the Bible was the pre-human name its believed of Jesus Christ,an you gave him a very beautiful description and attitude,thank you very much,can't tell you how touvhed I am by it. This story is already beautiful,again,thank you.
Bingobaby chapter 17 . 5/4/2010
This was a wonderful and cute story. I really enjoyed reading it. I can't believe I past it up but now I am glad I did read it.
little dragon85 chapter 17 . 9/16/2009
hi ive just read the storie broken halo it was amazing, ive read 6 of your other stories and loved them all. did you do any more stories like broken halo? as i would love to read them
LokiBufoon chapter 17 . 7/12/2009
I Cant Stop Reading This Story xD

It was a definate all round tearjerker, well for me anyway

Keep up the good work
thatWHOREable chapter 17 . 5/22/2009
really awesome story i don't usually read undertaker fanfics but wow this one was a really good one
katierobin23 chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
This is one of my favorite stories of yours that i've read so far! you should definitely do a sequel! there is still so much to be told!

I love this story so, so much! I read it all today! you are an amazing writer and I really hope you revisit these characters! :)
Sammeh chapter 17 . 2/10/2008
I really loved this story.. Ever think of a sequel?

Pinayprincesa chapter 17 . 12/22/2007