Reviews for Broken Halo
DraggonflyMaiden chapter 17 . 11/7/2007
A wonderful story!
bunnychica9 chapter 17 . 9/2/2007
This was GREAT! I just love your stories, I am hoping that you follow this plot line and do a story about Randy, Dave, maybe Shawn and Scott. That would be so great! I can see so many break offs from this story. I hope you write another one soon... Oh and can I say how excited I am for UNFORGIVEN!
takerschick chapter 17 . 8/29/2007
wow what an awesome story. loved it
SnowAngel2009 chapter 17 . 8/29/2007
i can't believe the story finished while i was away..please tell me there will some sort of sequel to this story..i just down right LOVED it
Dassy chapter 17 . 8/28/2007
Great story. I absolutely loved it. Can't wait for your next one.
Jen105 chapter 17 . 8/28/2007
Awesome as usual. I'm looking forward to your next story.

Sharnhorst chapter 17 . 8/28/2007
Sigh, that was just beautiful! I'm so glad it all got sorted out, and Bekka is back where she belongs. Now if only there was one of these new angels for Dave. And John. And Randy I suppose! lol. Fantastic story!
Sharnhorst chapter 16 . 8/28/2007
I loved Scott bitching and grumbling about clearing up...and the way he wound Shawn up about Bekka! Oh, she saw him in the restaurant with Torrie! And she's run off...I have to read more! Why didn't they all just listen to kacy? Lol
Sharnhorst chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
Ha, I loved the way she's bossing Shawn and Scott around. Not that Scott took much notice, but it was funny! And now what will happen? Will she call Mark? I'm gonna go read now!
tanya2byour21 chapter 17 . 8/28/2007
I so love your Taker story. This was one of the best. Fantistic job and I love it.

Ginger James chapter 17 . 8/27/2007
This was such a beautiful story, definitely one I would go back and re-read. I'm glad that Bekka and Shawn are developing a relationship, but I feel a much more special fatherly connection with her and Dave, they were so adorable together and she and Mark finally reuniting definitely got the tears welling up. Here's hoping for another story in the very near future. Very near. Like tomorrow-ish if that's good for pressure..
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 17 . 8/27/2007
This story was simply wonderful! Thank you for writing it.
Takerslady chapter 17 . 8/27/2007
Even though they're in love shouldn't Gabriel and Michael be upset that she's having premarital sex? Good ending. Bring on that sequel I mentioned. **wink wink** D
Takerslady chapter 16 . 8/27/2007
A DS? No no no no, you should have given her a PSP, they're more fun. How is Shawn broke? All the years he's been working, that makes no sense at all, even with no pay he should be living comfortably for the rest of his life. Good chapter.
Takerslady chapter 15 . 8/27/2007
Good chapter. Shawn and Scott drinking up a stor. How very sexy.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »