Reviews for Broken Halo
Ginger James chapter 14 . 8/26/2007
okay this is the last of my excessive reviewing for the day, as usual this chapter was amazing. I figured Bekka would be allowed to go back to Mark but for some reason i still squealed like a little girl. Hopefully making peace with Shawn wont be too difficult though I can see how it would be, and her running into Scott is perfect. Update soon!
Ginger James chapter 13 . 8/26/2007
This chapter was amazing, my eyes are full of tears for Mark and Bekka, I'm somewhat surprised again at Shawn but at least now I know he's not completely heartless. Mark and Kacy are beyond adorable together. This is officially my favorite story of yours
Ginger James chapter 11 . 8/26/2007
Bekka bringing Mark to meet Kacy made me a little misty..so did Bekka and Shawn talking, in a different way of course. I find it so sad that Shawn thinks that just because you cant change the past, he shouldn't even try for some relationship with his daughter now..you are making me way too emotional with this story
Ginger James chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
I don't know why but I really wasn't expecting Shawn to react that way, I almost wish Bekka had slapped the taste out of his mouth but I suppose that's a knee jerk reaction and walking away was best, this chapter was one of my favorites so far
irishblue69 chapter 14 . 8/25/2007
This is good, keep up the good work. I really want to see how Scott Hall fits in to all of this.
Sharnhorst chapter 14 . 8/25/2007
Yay! She's alive. ALIVE! lol. I can't wait for more of this. What will happen when she finds Shawn, and how happy are Mark and Kacy going to be to see her again! This is excellent!
Takerslady chapter 14 . 8/25/2007
Great chapter, I had a feeling that was Scott. Update soon plz. :)
lovinlevesque40 chapter 14 . 8/25/2007
OMG.

I love it. I was crying and I never cry. It's so perfect!
Takerslady chapter 13 . 8/24/2007
Great chapter. Aww, Mark's gonna adopt her, so cute. I invision a sequel, where someone falls in love with Kacy's on-the-road teacher. I'm thinking Glen, he haven't did a story on him in a while. Are we on the same page **wink wink**
irishblue69 chapter 13 . 8/24/2007
This is really good. I hope that you are going to continue it in some way.
Sharnhorst chapter 13 . 8/24/2007
Aw, man...from hot to sad so quickly! She's gone. It's good she told Mark how she felt and that he told her as well, and now he's got his life sorted and he's going to adopt Kacy...but what about Bekka? Excellent chapter, write more as soon as you can!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I like this so far bu then again I like all of your fics
SeaofEmotions92 chapter 12 . 8/21/2007
I love it.
Sharnhorst chapter 12 . 8/21/2007
Wow, couldn't login to review for a few seconds! Lovely chapter, very hot, and about time Bekka and Mark did the deed! lol. Now what? She can't leave, she just can't! And what about Kacy?
Takerslady chapter 12 . 8/20/2007
Good chapter. That was sweet and all but I just can't get over the fact that she was a whore and had sex with all those men and did things for them, EW, YUCK! That's forever in my mind.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »