Reviews for Broken Halo
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
good chapter update soon
Ginger James chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
I'm really liking this story, I feel so sorry for Jeff, it's not his fault that his brother couldn't keep it in his pants. I cant believe Mark actually hit her. I didn't think he really would. She definitely has a lot of work to do. I can only imagine the two of them in the gym
Amyvedamarie chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
I loved this chapter, except the parts where he was a real sob to her. Bekka and Taker's interaction had me laughing through the whole chapter. Post more soon!
Takerslady chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Show him real pain? Doesn't she think he IS in real pain. The pain of love and betrayal are worse than any. She got smacked around and forced to do tings she didn't want to do when she was alive yeah, but Mark is feeling just as bad as she was. Good chapter. Update soon.
Sharnhorst chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Wow, a very intriguing story, this one. An angel no less! And she's a mean angel too, which is hilarious! Only thing is, how can Mark and Bekka have any romance if she's, you know, not real? Or will there be no romance? :-(( Excellent first 2 chapters! More please!
StraightEdgeButterfly chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
The story line is very unique and it's very good I like it please update soon
tkc12 chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
i feel so sorry for taker, hope he gets his life back on the line, and just love bekka style! update asap!
XTahliaX chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
hey, awesome, cant wait for more
Souless666 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Great begining.
Ginger James chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This is a really intriguing idea for a story and I'm really anxious to see where you take it. You're an incredible author so I know it'll be great. I hope she'll be able to help Mark and he'll be able to help her in some way as well..Update soon!
Jen105 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Sounds interesting so far. I'm not a fan of making Matt Hardy "the bad guy" in this story, but I'm sure it will still be great.

Jen
irishblue69 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This sounds like a good start. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Takerslady chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
OMG! She went to Heaven after all that and she's ungrateful. What's to be bored with, it's heaven. Who in their right mind would choose Matt Hardy over The Undertaker. Good beginning.
tkc12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007