Reviews for Ten Speed
Decepticonloser101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Please update this! I know it's been awhile but for one chapter, you got me hooked :)
JenEvan chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I think you've just caught the average normal human's emotion spectrum as natural and real as it is, when said human came face to face with a 20 feet giant robot, friendly or otherwise.

"Absurdly, all I could think about in that moment, staring up at my car that wasn't a car, was that I'd left my wallet inside."

Funny, but somehow very real when one's in so much shock like de person in this story :)
Daisy chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Ah! this is so good! you absolutely have to continue this :) really its an amazing spin-off from transformers
tracy chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
really really really really good!

please continue this story- I love the way you write : )
Casamora chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I remember reading this a long time ago, when I first came here. Long before I made an account. I really loved this first chapter. It was/is one if the best OC stories ever, even with the current shortness. Are you ever planning on continuing it?
another nameless reviewer chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow, this chapter was very well written, and the whole human meets robot is unique too. You have to continue this. It's been 5 months, for craps sake.
Ulundo chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Wow! A very great start of a story! Please continue, I can't wait more :)
NybCR chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Awesome first chapter. Can't remember which Transformer was the green Pontiac at the moment, but I'm sure you'll tell us that soon enough ;)
Gothic-Fire-Wolf chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Oh snap, I would totally freak out if my car did that! I can't wait until you're next update!
Cazcatharsis chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
YOU!

I've read your AVP fics and I absolutely adore your style! and now i find you write TF fics, AND your in the next province over. how freakin' cool is that?

(esp the heat wave, we've been getting it here too in SK... ugh! 51 degrees, NOT good)
TK-Productionz chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Ooh!

I'm so happy to see such a great, suspensful sotry in the works.

If this is anything in contrast to the other works you have written I'm sure we're all in for a great adventure with a really heart grasping romance.

Can't wait till you write more!
anaris328 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Wow, I haven't read something this well written in a while. Please, please update!
the ness-ness chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
That was well written. I can't wait for the next installment.

the ness-ness
Morncreek chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
It is not often that I have the chance to read something so well written. I particularly like the foreword. It is a beautiful introduction to the story. I also want to state that you excellently convey the thoughts and feelings of the main protagonist - so much so that the character could step out from the page and exist as a real person.

I hope to be able to read more.
Elita One chapter 1 . 7/15/2007