Reviews for Eleventh Hour
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oh God the angst is so beautiful (TToTT) *tears*
silveroaks chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
very different, very refreshing... a good read. i enjoyed it. :)
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Really weird. I enjoyed it :)
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
; - ; somehow I find this sad and somewhat melancholy as an almost what-if romance, just very slight but enough for it be sad ; - ; thanks for writing this lovely fic!
anticollision chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
ah~~

this is pretty good. D it makes me happy because minasaku is my new favorite pairing. (though odd, yes. perhaps once minato is shown more in the anime—with his past and such—people will turn to this pairing more? hopefully.) lately, i've been ingesting all the good minasaku fics i can find (this is one of those good ones!)—to inspire/help me with my own eventual minatoxsakura fanfic.

so thank you for this. 3
x Cookie Jar x chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Never even considered this a pairing. Now, my muse is screaming at me to write something about them. Good job, this was tangibly bittersweet.
Lila Fuchs chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
You made me cry! D: This story was so beautiful, I would love it if you made a sequel...:D
illicit.azure chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
aw. How cute (never mind the fact minato has kushina)
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow! I found this on a friend's favorites list. Honestly, I can't imagine Minato with anyone other than Kushina, and yet... I actually really love this! I finished and shockingly found myself wishing there was more. Good work!

TK
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
O.O

that is so awsome!:)
sigea chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
omg you actually made me cry! This story is so beautiful and touching, and it just has that something and made me cry.

I am serously sitting in my room bawling about lost love! You are extremly talented...please make another minatoxsakura story. Though maybe one that wont make me cry? still anyway this was simply marvelous:D
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is sad and beautiful. I loved it.
intricatesimplicity92 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
haha what a absolut crackshot
Hannah chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Congrads! U made me cry! It's 10:something at night and I'm sobbing hyserically in my room. thanks so much!
Deema chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
that was really touching and sad .. i almost cried

good thing we get to read some fics of the couple.. i really luv the two - ...MAKE MORE W