Reviews for Song in Red & Gray
OnceWhenIWasLittle chapter 29 . 5/17/2011
Purely, Purely amazing.

I absolutely love your story. It's captivating and your writing style is beautiful.

Please update soon :)

Many many thanks, for this amazing story!
Grappling Fancies chapter 29 . 3/28/2011
I am sure I won't be able to sleep tonight. I'm certain your story will haunt me in my dreams, and my dreams will revel in the beauty that is your story, and I simply cannot stop thinking about your story. I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense right now; it's because your story has my mind in shambles! I am completely enamored with it. It's been such a long time since I read a fic that has me so fascinated and mesmerized by it. I somehow think my fascination is bordering on obsession, haha. :) But truly I haven't read anything in a long time that has me on my knees, completely in awe.

I love your story. I love your writing style. There's something about it that is so compelling and arresting. I love your Beckett and I love your Rose. My goodness, these two are the characters I long for! They are so engrossing, that I can't help but be sucked in their world, and the way you've written them is truly admirable. I really love your Lord Beckett. He's just so amazing here, exactly how I pictured him to be: cruel, calm, lovely, handsome, and something that I just can't explain.(Also, I love how he can turn filth into poetry with his silken voice!) I LOVE how you portrayed him here. Like when he was signing papers and he let Rose sleep and eat fruit and then he kissed her and then let her leave on sunrise. Also, when Rose was gone for weeks and he was technically mad without her, as if he couldn't function properly without her. And even during those moments when he's cruel, hurting Rose, (ha, I remember one chapter when he just kept talking while they were doing it, and also how desperate he was when Rose finally came back- it was like he couldn't get enough of her!), but I really really loved how you wrote that about him. I feel that it's just so uniquely HIM. :) And of course, Rose. I love her too. I love how she calls him Cutler, 'cause that's just so freaking fantastic, you know! Haha! It's a great detail that I love, and I also love whenever she calls him 'My Lord' or 'Your Lordship'. She's really a great character. Also, I like your Mercer and Norrington. You've made them such interesting characters! Especially Mercer. I love what you've done to him. :)

I've said it many times, and I'll say it again: I love your story. So I really wish and hope that you'll continue it. It's simply amazing, and I know that I cannot bear it if you don't update soon. And I also want to tell you, that whenever you update, I'll always be here to read your story and will be waiting for it. So please don't have me waiting too long and update soon! :)
SomethingRandom chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Aw, I'm so hopeful it will be updated soon. xD

Such a stunning story. Please keep it going if you can. :)
It'sOnlyForever chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
demeted. completely mental but i like it. please continue
Beautiful Story chapter 28 . 1/27/2011
This chapter was stunning! I absolutely loved it. :) If only you had the time to update daily, but then again the story might end quicker. D: I don't know which I want, but I think I would rather be patient. I looooved the "trampled Rose" part. This story is wonderful, and the style is all the most delightful. :3
Elizabeth1994 chapter 26 . 1/16/2011
(It's lady_elizabeth2 from LJ) I bet you didn't know that I'd started following this now did you?

I love the style that you've written this in and I think the shortness of each chapter and prompt make that stronger. It's nice to see an update and what nice update at that :)
Liliesshadow chapter 27 . 1/16/2011
oh my god. your alive!
I hope I'm not too late chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
:o When I began reading this, I never realized how ridiculously long ago it had been updated.

This is the exact kind of story I'm going for. Your style of writing is also very wonderful. I understand it's been many years since you've thought of this story, but I would avidly follow you were you ever to complete it. I think it's simply amazing.

Oh, how I love these plots and themes! D: If only I could find more stories. I wasn't all that interested in Lord Beckett, actually. I just looked him up because I knew he was a villain and I was hoping someone had written a one-shot similar to this. And oh, what joy to find an entire story!
Sat-Isis chapter 25 . 8/15/2010
::poke:: Guess who? It's Cassiopaya from LJ!
Liliesshadow chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
the trailer is very well put together!
Quiess chapter 25 . 6/15/2008
Nice to see an update.

The address you gave me was a bit jumbled, so it was impossible to find -sigh-

Interesting chapter, written again with the same lovliness as before. I am more and more intrigued as the story progresses, and as I said before, I hope you save these characters, for it seems they most definitely need to be saved lol.
Quiess chapter 24 . 5/17/2008
This is horribly sad.

I enjoy reading stories like this, but they always break me inside a little. Yours is very nicely written - the kind I've always had a soft spot for. Almost reminds me of Timothy Findley.

Although its been a horrendously long time since your last update, I hope you can find the power to continue. I can't imagine these characters trapped in this situation forever; you're the only one that can set them free from Beckett.
Mysterywriter221 chapter 23 . 3/14/2008
*Hug Boheimian* You named him David!

I would feel sorry for him if he wasn't so terrible. He comes out of the closet and nearly gets his arm ripped off... Still, he deserved it.
Sailoramber chapter 24 . 3/11/2008
a good chapter. i particularly liked the line 'i just came from his room, actually.' perfectly Rose.

by the way, if i havn't told you before, i find your stream of consciousness style of writing to be unique and refreshing. keep up the good work.
Delete Moi chapter 23 . 3/10/2008