Reviews for Daddy Dearest
scarletblackdies chapter 11 . 4/7
Hi Ms-Figg, I'm so sad that you've passed away and I didn't know until I found out myself :(.. you're one of my favorite authors here, you're the best writer here, a genius one and I'm so glad I encounter someone like you even though we never met and you don't know who I am. Thank you so much for lifting up my spirits when I feel down, I just had to read your stories especially my fave SS/HG to make me feel better. I know you're in a better place now, Godspeed Ms-Figg.
Kinda interesting how they despise blood prejudice and racism yet still manage to be sexist
LeiaKitten chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
Oh dang, Rita's gonna die, I saw it coming. D:
Mrs O S chapter 11 . 12/22/2016
Miss you so much Mrs Figg.
Thanks from France
Iheartbooks394 chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
DAMN i loved this! It was so good.
I loved how u didnt have Mathias and Andreas end up with the girls just because they were each others 'firsts'. Also, SO predictable on Dracos part. ugh.
That scene a while ago where Severus teaches Mathias about sex should replace every sex-ed class! I mean seriously the world would be a better place for it.
Ahhhh this was so good. LOVED all the smut. Severus Snape is one sexy man and damn you made sure to showcase that! ;)
Amazing read, you are such a great writer
Iheartbooks394 chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
URGHHHH i really need to go to bed and told myself i would as soon as i finished this chapter but i want to keep reading! Damn real world responsibilities!
LOVE this btw. so freaking good.
rowenasheir chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
A brother or even better ... a sister for mat?
Black Banshee chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
"When it comes to birds I have a preference for full breasts and thighs, Mr. Granger, although sometimes I'm quite appreciative of a nice juicy butt"
Holy shit ! Ms-Figg rules !
Black Banshee chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
"The only way Severus would contact either Harry or Ron concerning Mathias was if the world was ending."
This is a pure gem !
Honestly don't you two read chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
I loved your story, especially the court chapters :-) it was a fun trial. I did feel the sex has too big a part in the story, I started skipping it. And I would love to see Jasmine controlling Draco with the great of telling the truth. Mathias was a good character, most of the time and Andreas and Jasmine was good choices for friends, all in all a good, well-written story.
J.Bean1 chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
Wow! I just finished reading all 11 chapters of this fic and I'm simply blown away with your writing skills!
This fic was a treasure and I'm so glad I found it, it was honestly one of the best I've read in a long time so thank you!
SadSadGuest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I wanted to let you all know that this precious soul passed away at some point. Talent comes in all shapes, sizes and colors, writing is art and Ms. Figg had it. She put all she had in her work to bring happiness to people. I think the man that portrayed Severus (the late Alan Rickman) probably would have told Ms. Figg that she put herself out here creatively and is that not how Mr. Rickman got his start? I have read several stories of hers and most of them are really, really good. She doesn't claim to be a famous author, she shared a part of herself with everyone and like me, she thought Severus was delicious and sexy. We ALL think Severus is a dark chocolate, sexy beast (my reference to his eyes, hair and voice) Thank you, Ms. Figg for helping me get thru some heartaches and tough times with an escape with my Severus...I also like the fact that she included EVERYBODY in her stories, from all walks of life, shapes and colors..ALL of us can appreciate and love Severus! GodSpeed Ms. Ruth, you are missed. Give Alan a huge kiss from us!
hentai18ancilla chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
That was wonderful, completelt OC and with clear undertones of prejudices prevalent in our own socity. You could write a book, have you?
granvik chapter 1 . 8/28/2016