Reviews for Daddy Dearest
granvik chapter 1 . 10h
RIP Figgy dearest.
noralucas chapter 11 . 6/28
This is fantastic! I've loved it! Snape at his snarky, sexy best! Thank you
I feel horrible for hermione! Snaps practically raped her AND she she has to deal with her asshole kid.
Atrumnex chapter 11 . 5/20
Finally found this fic again after so many years. Still the best.
Lmx3108 chapter 11 . 5/14
Loved this story. Such great characters and wonderful storyline. Best original characters I've read. Thank you!
kate1309 chapter 11 . 4/30
This story was just great. I loved it so much. I can't wait to read the next one. I wonder what it's going to be like. Amazing story. I love your work so much and you're such an incredible writer. Thanks for being spectacular.
Dear Ms Figg. I have read this story many, many times over the past ten years and have enjoyed many other stories of yours. I was surprised and sad when you stopped posting. But I assumed you had gone on to write your own fiction exclusively. I did a bit more digging today, and I was devasted to learn about your death last year. You were such a warm hearted soul, with such a personal signature of writing. Your words always seemed to flow straight from the head to the page. It was funny, clever and without uneccesary frills. I love it. I know you've had a hard life, and it is so unfair that you were taken so young, well before your time. There was a heart of gold in you, and I wish you had found the happy ending you wrote so many times. I wish you had found your Severus. But I know you had a family who loved you dearly, and countless friends who loved and respected you and your wonderful gift for writing. I hope you didn't feel alone when you died, and I hope you are somewhere away from the pain and hardship you experienced in this world. I imagine heaven for you as being a world where the magic you loved is real, and where you can be part of the world you wrote so much about. I'll miss your writing, and the quirky, lively woman we got to know through your stories and notes. I know I'll keep reading your stories, the legacy you left behind. I always meant to tell you how much I admired your work, for years I intended in the back of my mind to message you someday. I'm sorry it's too late now. I hope that wherever you are you're happy Ms Figg. Save us all a glass of pumpkin juice for when our time comes and we join you on the other side! Yours, Cas.
martyna.kazmierczak chapter 11 . 3/2
w
Saissa chapter 1 . 1/17
That was a BRILLIANT 1st chapter. I can't wait to read the rest!
riskeybusiness chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Superbly written and a great story! Really enjoyed it :)
muumi2three chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
I'm really enjoying the interaction between Mathias and Severus.

I'm puzzled why Hermione, whom we know as a witch with a streak of ruthlessness (in this story, for instance, implacably set upon concealing his father's name from her son), a Charms Mistress, and experienced with obliviations since her teens, let Auror Forall walk out of her bedroom with his memories intact. If nothing else, after the previous night's meeting with Snape she might suspect that it would be incredibly dangerous for the anti-Voldemort movement generally and for her and her son personally - she might even care that it's dangerous for Snape.
Nocolonstillrolling chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
What a great story I loved the ending though I wish Andreas would have settled down and that Jasmine and Mathias would have settled down together but I I love the long chapters
trustseverusspy chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
The DKV pamphlet was chilling to read. It's exactly like far-right xenophobic literature reads. With a name change, it could be used for the Ku Klux Klan or Hitler's Nazi propaganda. (I've no doubt those were your models.) And the most frightening part is the fact those techniques are still used today to sway otherwise moral people into becoming narrow-minded bigots against anyone who's not just like them. Truly scary.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Wait, but there aren't As or Bs. It would be Outstandings and Excellents.
Abby Lightbane chapter 11 . 11/5/2015
This is one of my top five favorite story's now. That was really amazing. Thank you for writing that story and giving me the opportunit to read it