Reviews for Another Firewhisky
Chemistress chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I am glad, I found another story for my "Missing scenes"-C2! Well, Hagrid has never been good at keeping secrets, if he likes the person who asks, and of course he likes somebody who takes care of a dragonegg, the good-hearted fellow that he is, believing the best of people until proven wrong.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Very, very good one. I like how you got Hagrid's character and speech right on. Few people can do that. Like that "I've got all sorts o' critters in the forest", that's just plain Hagrid talk.

I like stories that make believable missing moments, and this is a great one. Very good writing!
BlueSphinx chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Wonderful story! A really captivating piece. The way you described Hagrid as he got hold of the egg... it was just amazing. My favourite part, though, was the card game - how Hagrid wasn't sure what game they were playing and all that. Made me think of how dangerous it might be to be good-hearted and naive.

Anyway, great story!

~BlueSphinx~
Heptagon chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Good piece, I can't believe it hasn't got any reviews yet. That might have been a bit discouraging, no? Anyway, I do like this story, and I'd love to read more from you. :) I really liked the part of Hagrid's eyes misting over when he thought about Fluffy's puppyhood, that was so sweet. This was a very good recount of events and you have given me no reason not to believe that everything happened just the way you wrote it. :D