Reviews for Nighttime Wanderings
It's so cute!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
he's such a sweet child
sfsdk chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Good story, but Estel seems old for a 3 year old child. He seems more like a 5 or a 6 year old. 3 year olds wouldn't call fathers, father instead of daddy, and his questions made him sound a little older.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is such a sweet story. I love it; Estel is so cute and I sympathize with Sadron.

My only problem is Elrond's hair is "dark as the shadows of twilight" not auburn (The Fellowship of the Ring, Many Meetings). Other than that small critique, this is an awesome story.
RainAstiel chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
this story is so sweet, almost made me cry.

Rain
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Aww, how sweet. I loved it. Great job. I love little Estel stories.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awww! That was SO adorable! And the whole kiss-to-make-Sadron-feel-better-bit was hilarious! and I love how Elrond was completely serious too. :D Wonderful piece!
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Cute! You should write more of these!
Agena K chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Dearest Marchwriter,

Ahh I needed that before I went to bed. an amazing story. so tender Sadron and estel and then Elrond and Sadron...

I wish I had some meadowcream and honeycakes to send me off to bed though... and a bed in imladris while everyone was still there...

Ai! one can dream!

Le hannon Mellon nin!

Jude
writertron chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
i love it! this is really sweet _
dinopoodle chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was just so sweet. I do love that story, you did an exallent job!
Uldaren Bardaniel chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Sadron is a good character! I can identify with him very much because I sometimes have leg problems which are very painful. Well written indeed! Where do you get your names and ideas?
Vashti chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was lovely and adorable.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
aww suitable sweet in all the right ways...liked Sadron's character. is he yours?