Reviews for Layers of Thoughts and Images
VoldieBeth chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I love this! I've always imagined that's how the series would have ended for those 3.
Vamps-with-Wings chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Love it. I wouldn't be able to stand choosing between them. I still don't know who I like better now even. Love that Bran and Jane get together. Would have loved it if Will and her got together. It goes either way I guess. Sad though, that Will is all alone. Makes me want to cry a little.
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
GUH! So. Much. Angst. T_T But I love it! The pain that all three feel is so tangible, it just hurts my little hopeless romantic heart. You write this very, very well. The Will/Jane/Bran triangle is indeed very intriguing!
Argentus chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Sigh...it always breaks my heart to think of Will getting left behind like that! I like the whole memories/layers angle and I also love the first kiss part.

Yeah, the angst-loving part of me likes the idea of a Will-Jane-Bran triangle. I think it's just like Will to be happy that she was with Bran in the end. I dunno...it seems like he'd be glad that she was with *Bran* rather than with some other guy that he couldn't trust as much.

Nice work!
the Lady Katherine chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
How very beautiful and bittersweet... I had never pictured anything like this after Silver on the Tree. I really like it. You have a wonderful writing style, very mature. I don't know if you've written any original work, but if you can do this with fanfiction, you should really consider it. Here's to hoping you write more!
Nyeren chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I really enjoyed this - the way you fit together the vignettes was quite lovely, managing to tell enough about the characters but remaining spare enough for some more dramatic/artistic moments to creep in without overplaying them.

Goodness. That'a rather nonsensical sentence. Apologies. I look forward to your next story!
Sargent Snarky chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
That was fantastic!

I really enjoyed that. Not only were the characters believable and true to what we see of them in the books, but the whole story flowed and fit together very nicely. From beginning to end, it was lovely!
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Angst, indeed. Now I need to find something to cheer me up, or else I'll go into a brown study. Nice job!
Megan chapter 1 . 7/15/2007