Reviews for If the Shoe Fits
Noxturnurnal chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I enjoyed this story. Loved the end.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
A wonderful take on an old fairy tale.
NinaQ chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
I loved how you wove the fairy tale through the story.

You do a wonderful job with the voice of each character.

Thanks for taking the time and sharing it with us.
astrangerhuman chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Sweet story. I love the sound of Hermiones dress!
Multitaskmom chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
Oh. I'm overcome with the sweetness of it. Not Snape's sweetness mind you, but the lovely, simple, sweetness of the tale. Thank you!
Lisianpeia chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Well written and a great plot. Very lovely indeed.

Thanks for sharing!
Someone aka Me chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story!~!

(*_*)
Fernsfairie chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
As much as present day Disney irks me, I really love the old classics. Cinderella is the first thing I can remember watching on video as a little kid.
cdunbar chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
So cute. Especially imagining Snape reading a fairy tale... hah! That makes me giggle. A lot.

I believe Amelia rec'ced (ie, demanded I read) another of your SSHG stories, so you'll probably be hearing from me again soon!
cdunbar chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
DANG IT! I had it right the first time.

Pooh.

Didn't see Mrs Graham being Albus's cousin, though. You're good. You're sneaky and good.

Oh, the ball, the ball! They're going to the ball! (I've watched Cinderalla way too many times.)

Gosh, this is a cute story.
cdunbar chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
OH! A Cinderalla Charm... nice.

I feel like I should have gotten that, what with the midnight thing. Dang. If only I had a brain...

Obviously Mrs Graham couldn't have cast the charm and then amended it to take out the attraction part since she's in a coma and all, so I'm going to say Fred did it. Or George. No, Fred.

Was it Fred?
cdunbar chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
GRR at Snape. (Although I do love that last line 'Regardless, thank you for wasting my Sunday.')

So, here's my theory: Mrs Graham cast some sort of spell on Hermione to find her 'true love' or such nonsense, which made her dream about the ball. But somehow the spell backfired (?) and put Mrs Graham into a coma. Or maybe the coma is a side effect until the spelled person falls in love.

Am I close?
cdunbar chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
HI GINNY!

Amelia's got me on a Sneriome kick (sigh), so I'm following her emails TO THE LETTER. (Make sure you tell her that for me, will ya?)

Anyhoo, this is really cute so far. I love how snippity Snape is. Hah! Snippity Snape.
imaginingInspiration chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
cute story! I have to say, your SS/HG fics are quite good ;)
pstibbons chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Great fic. I added it to my C2.
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »