Reviews for If the Shoe Fits
cdunbar chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
HI GINNY!

Amelia's got me on a Sneriome kick (sigh), so I'm following her emails TO THE LETTER. (Make sure you tell her that for me, will ya?)

Anyhoo, this is really cute so far. I love how snippity Snape is. Hah! Snippity Snape.
imaginingInspiration chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
cute story! I have to say, your SS/HG fics are quite good ;)
pstibbons chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Great fic. I added it to my C2.
smellyia chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
So you have officially brought me over to the SS/HG crowd.

I know Snape is suppose to be all greasy, but your Snape is all kinds of flowing black hair and dark intensity in my mind.

Your fairytale plot line was sweet and endearing and just had me sighing all over my house today. I am a sucker for those types of stories, but rarely are they as intriguing and well done as this.

Thank You!
Arciere chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
A very adorable story that made me happy. I liked the fairytale aspect, and love that even though Severus was 'Prince Charming', he was still the snarky bastard we all know and love.

-Arciere
acata chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This is very original and sweet. I loved it!
Mother of Tears chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
What a sweet story!
Dragons Quill chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
awe, this was a sweet story, the idea of the decedents of the fairy godmothers was something very unique, especially when you connect it with dumbledore, i think that it was awesome! i loved it!
Lady Anne chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
Aw, cute fic! I really enjoyed it!
PhantomPhanGirl chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
Wow. That was really good. Brilliantly concocted and simply magnificent My hat is off to you!
PhantomPhanGirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Why can I never pick up on the fact that a story is modeled after Cinderella until it's blatantly obvious? I was like "Oh, a Masquerade Ball, how nice. What? Hermione says she can't go? She has to work? Hmm, why does this sound familiar to me?... OH YEAH. Duh! 'If the Shoe Fits,' Healer Sedgwick, scrubbing bedpans, Masquerade Ball. Of COURSE it's a Cinderella story!"

(Same thing happened with Ella Enchanted. I don't think I even picked up on the Cinderella scent until the end *shakes head*)

Well, it probably just goes to show your skill at writing-the story is subtle and yet marvelously paralleled Good job! I'm really enjoying it so far (even though I tend to favor stories that take place with Hermione still at Hogwarts) But I'll keep reading this. I'm curious to see how it goes )
LadyShard chapter 8 . 12/24/2007
Beautiful story :) you truly made this story a fairytale.
Bornonceagain2543 chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
Amazing story I loved it! You really are a talented writer _ Can't wait to read more of you other fanfics!

PS. Oh yea did I mention your on my favorite author list now? No? Hahahahaha )
Cassandra Riley chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
Aw, this is so beautiful! Very original too. I'd never have thought of something like this. I don't know how you did. I like!
snapebaby27 chapter 8 . 10/9/2007